Yippeeee!! I'm closed and it feels great!!!

asheebeans

I was, but got an email from a customer who bought a bunch of dipped bears this season who wanted one after the first of the year, but since I had everything in stock already and hadn't inventoried yet, I made it for him and shipped today. NOW I am officially done until the first of the year lol

Aaaaaahhhh, closed for the rest of the year! :D I am lovin' this so far! This season was complete chaos. I am looking forward to a nice little break. Anyone else closed & lovin' it??

I won't be able to close till 6PM Christmas Eve and will re-open @10am on Tuesday.

I get a lot of business after Christmas, people that forgot someome, people that just didn't shop yet and those that got a gift from someone they did not think they would, now they need something for them.

Me Too, Me Too, Me Too!!! Just posted our closing date from the 21st to Jan. 2nd. I ended up developing Tennis Elbow on the 15th of September and my arm is in dire need of a break (no pun intended).:wink2: I won't know what to do with myself with time off. Went to the liquor store yesterday, picked up some spirits and I plan on having a Nice Long Drink starting tomorrow. Thank goodness I won't be "drinking and pouring"!:D

Shoot, I wish I had orders rolling in like you all have.... .:(
I swear they are pity orders. They are from regulars that came in in the last couple of days and honestly realize that I am frazzled. They flat out said if I am this frazzled now the V-day won't be much better so ordered for then with an add please call me 2 weeks before v-day to see if they want to add anything more. I think it real sweet of them to think about how hard it can be.

I thought that I was done with my last show on the 9th.... well I have had at least 3 phone orders a day for the past 1.5 weeks. I had a $600.00 weekend just from phone calls....

I have promised myself NOT to make soap until after Christmas so if someone calls and I am out of stock I have been giving them some other scent options... so far, it has worked out well.

I will really have to hit it hard come January.

Be prepared for Jan. I always thought that Jan. was slow but it seems the first couple of weeks I get a lot of orders. People that received it for Christmas presents and place an order for themselves. It really took me by surprise last year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! :D

wow that is awesome that you all have so many orders, glad you can a break now. I too wish though that we had orders just rolling in..just getting started and still in the testing stage so hopefully this time next year I can say I am ready for a break;)

Happy Holidays