Unscented Dinner Pillars

My God, you make such gorgeous candles, Top. WHEN are you going to toss the lab coat and say "Good enough, they are ready to SELL"? Do you realize we have been waiting over a year. There IS a human element here Top...they are never going to get anymore perfect. I want them and I want them NOW~!

Do you hear me? N O W! I have gifts to buy!

I think he has stage fright. I love those candles. Unscented....hmmmm.....that sounds good to me and would solve a lot of problems and be way cheaper.....:D (she says as the aroma of Lemon Pucker is filling the room)

• 1 month later...

I know this is an old thread but I am working my way through all of the old stuff, and feel like crying - ALL of your candles are just so so so...whats the word? Gorgeous, spectacular, stunning! Just damn professional! Better than professional!! Why oh why can't my crappy candles look like that ROFL. And i mean ALL as is everybody who posts pics on this forum, not just in this thread.

But please please please tell me how you get your colours to blend so perfectly where they meet! If i attempt a 2 colour candle I get a defined line where the colours change :cry2:

Anjie,x.

But please please please tell me how you get your colours to blend so perfectly where they meet! If i attempt a 2 colour candle I get a defined line where the colours change :cry2:

Thanks for the nice comments and for breathing life into the thread.

The only trick to the layers is time and temperature. If you get a rough seam or the transition is too abrupt, you can wait less time or pour the next layer hotter. The exact numbers vary with wax, additives, fragrance and mold. Experimentation and practice will increase your ability to make them come out the way you want.

Feel free to PM me if you need any more specific help.