Dont Buy From www.Bestcontainers.com

They SUCK!!!! I bought 50 (4)oz containers from them and when they arrived today......they were all packed together in one bag! Not to mention they are all either dented, scratched or dirty with something on them that will not wipe off. Plus they are not even big enough to be 4 oz tins. The ones I usually order from Candlechem are great and these suck!:mad:

Not to mention they are all either dented, scratched or dirty with something on them that will not wipe off. Plus they are not even big enough to be 4 oz tins.

If they are all dented, scratched or dirty then you did not get what you paid for, and should be contacting them for a refund.

BTW, it is not unusual for 'less than case' quantities to be shipped as yours were.

Sorry you had a bad experience. :(

From their site:

Our Seamless Tins are generally used for industrial purposes. They are not pristine tins and may have black marks and scratches from the manufacturing process. However, they work very well for party favors and other uses. PLEASE NOTE: if you order less than a case, the possibility of damage increases due to compromised packaging. Generally, this isn't a problem. However, for this reason we do not accept returns of UPS damaged product if the package contains less than a full case.

I do like the way Candlescience packages their 2oz. tins. Everyone else I've ever ordered tins from has just put them in a plastic bag in a box.

Never had damage problems either way though.

From their site:

Our Seamless Tins are generally used for industrial purposes. They are not pristine tins and may have black marks and scratches from the manufacturing process. However, they work very well for party favors and other uses. PLEASE NOTE: if you order less than a case, the possibility of damage increases due to compromised packaging. Generally, this isn't a problem. However, for this reason we do not accept returns of UPS damaged product if the package contains less than a full case

I do like the way Candlescience packages their 2oz. tins. Everyone else I've ever ordered tins from has just put them in a plastic bag in a box.

Never had damage problems either way though.

Alas....a great example of Caveat Emptor. Looks like Country Creek is out her $ this time around.

I've never purchased from Candlescience as they are on the other side of the country from me. Good info to know. Thanks for sharing.

Here on the west coast, I love Specialty Bottle for my tins. The pricing is great, and they come packaged very well (boxed), too.

Alas....a great example of Caveat Emptor. Looks like Country Creek is out her $ this time around.

I've never purchased from Candlescience as they are on the other side of the country from me. Good info to know. Thanks for sharing.

Here on the west coast, I love Specialty Bottle for my tins. The pricing is great, and they come packaged very well (boxed), too.

I order from Specialty Bottle as well, always comes boxed no matter how many I order. They are helpful as well, I had ordered some alum. bottles from them but they were out of that size, they called me within an hour of my order and gave me a different bottle for the same price.