Candle Supplier

angelwings1

I can see the logic - they want to make it easy on the purchaser in terms of having a consistent use level so they dilute some of the more intense FOs to accomplish that. Fragrance manufacturers themselves do that all the time, but it seems odd that a company that purchases the FOs rather than makes them would do that.

eta: and I do not believe the distributor does it - even if they did that terminology would never have been used - sounds like unprofessional bad-mouthing to me...

You obivously talked to Charles - the former disgruntled employee who walked out on Jim with no warning. Charles also stole $$$, supplies and customers money from this work place. He also tried to have affairs with customers and told nothing but lies. ( ASK ME HOW I KNOW) Why in the world would an owner of any candle fragrance company openly admit to watering down fo's?? No one in their right mind would. That leaves me to believe that you didn't talk to Jim.

I personally, along with many others use their oils. They are not watered down. I get great hot/cold throws from TXCS.

Consider the source!

Just want to warn everybody do not buy from Texas Candle supply, I was going to place an order last week from them, and the owner told me that they water there scents down because they are to strong, just thought you all might want to know about this.

WOW...that's a pretty bold statement to make on a public forum with out any proof what so ever! I don't think you would want a broad statement like that made about your business as a headline in your local newspaper!:eek:

WOW...that's a pretty bold statement to make on a public forum with out any proof what so ever! I don't think you would want a broad statement like that made about your business as a headline in your local newspaper!:eek:

I agree with So Soy.

There is such as thing as slander. Be careful what you say,

you could have a legal action suit against you.

http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?p=61005

http://www.expertlaw.com

I'm Jim Huffman, Owner / President of Texas Candle Supply. I can assure you, along with all others that we DO NOT "water" down any fragrances. If you will call me at (888)589-9523 I will be glad to set you straight on this issue. I have nothing to hide, the person that you spoke was not me, and I'm the only owner.

LMAO......this board has been a hoot today!

Please tell me you did not seriously believe this BS.

I have yet to buy from this supplier, but come on. Can

anyone be dumb enough to believe this?

Time to try this company out, as he has a great sale going on

and I've only heard great things about them.

I agree with Kelly. She should go back and edit her post but this is probably very innocent concern on her part to help us out but she should learn more facts before making that statement. You see, that's what you guys are for.... Ya'll help us all out and straighten things out!!!

Thank you Jim for coming on here and straightening it out!

Missy