My new Store

CSAS

Hey Tracy,

I know this was posted months ago. But I came across this . Congrats to you girl!! It looks wonderful, hope its still going well. By the way. Remeber that fresh rain candle you gave me (the sharmed one, i believe) ok, well I need another one!!lol. Your candles are really nice and Im sure your business will boom!

Thank You for all of the kind comments.

I feel like the Dunkin' Donut guy on the old commercial. I get up and say - It's time to make the "candles".

Even though it was dead slow in January and February, I am still playing catch up from Christmas.

But, all is well.

Hey Marisa

I have one more Fresh Rain candle left and then it's on the discontinued list. So, ya better come visit me!!!

Thanks

Tracy

I'm glad someone dug this up cuz I was thinking about her and wondering how the store was doing?????

Glad you came and posted and let us know how it's going!

I can only imagine what it's like (Feeling like the dunkin' donuts guy LOL), yikes!

Here's to a successful store and tons and tons of sales!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Guys,

I actually got to go see Tracys store today first hand. It is even more pretty in real life. She has everything looking so classy and boxes your candles and purchases in really neat packaging.It was horrible sleet weather today and the customers where still coming in. I of course bought my share of stuff. You really got to stop by if you live near the area. Im really proud for her, great going girl ,thanks for saving the candle for me,I love it)...

The pics look great and I'd love to see the store. Where is it located? Are you in Michigan? I am from there and get back up that way from time to time and I'll definately put you on my list of things to do my next trip up there....it that is where you are. Best of luck to you.

Nancy

• 4 weeks later...