Hello again! I stayed up all night making these...

geekrunner

...to deliver today for a friend to sell at work this week. Poured 36 16 oz keepsakes with nine different FOs: Bayberry, Home for the Holidays, Banana Nut Bread, Mulled Cider, Apple Jack n Peel, Christmas Eve, Candy Cane, Pine, and Pumpkin Spice. Whew! Below is the inside of my secret underground lair, aka my Mad Scientist Lab with my lineup of cooling candles:

post-116-139458415186_thumb.jpg

That is so awesome. I can't wait to get my shoppe opened! :D

...to deliver today for a friend to sell at work this week. Poured 36 16 oz keepsakes with nine different FOs: Bayberry, Home for the Holidays, Banana Nut Bread, Mulled Cider, Apple Jack n Peel, Christmas Eve, Candy Cane, Pine, and Pumpkin Spice. Whew! Below is the inside of my secret underground lair, aka my Mad Scientist Lab with my lineup of cooling candles:

Looks as good as I expected them to look!

WOW, 3 different "wick bars" !!

Geek...where did you get your heat gun? it looks like it has a smaller "tip" on the end where you could have more control over where the heat goes. The nozzle on my heat gun is too large...would love to find one with a smaller nozzle.

Great looking candles, it looks like you have a heater sitting on that table behind the candles, do you? If so...do you turn it on to help the candles cool slower? I'm having trouble with mine cooling to fast, my candle making den is a bit on the cool side.

Geek...where did you get your heat gun? it looks like it has a smaller "tip" on the end where you could have more control over where the heat goes. The nozzle on my heat gun is too large...would love to find one with a smaller nozzle.

ummm, the "heat gun" looks more like a black n decker cordless drill to me :D