1st order from Natures Garden, please advise

ebarnes

A lot of their Yankee types are real nice.

Candy Cane

Buttercream

Romance

Home Sweet Home

Chocolate chip cookie

Moonlight Path

Endless Love

Ocean

MardiGras

I could go on.

The best thing is to try out sample sizes and see how you like their throw. I think MacApple and Toasted Marshmallow were the only ones that didn't throw well in soy.

Pumpkin Crumb Cake (DELICIOUS!)

Blueberry Muffin (STRONG!)

Fresh Linen (Awesome throw!)

Downy Morning Glory & Honeysuckle (Really nice floral.. and I hate florals!)

YUZU (AMAZING)

Frangelico Streusel (DELICIOUS!)

Mardi Gras (Fruity & Floral)

Apple Orchard (Love this.. could pour this all day long!)

I can't keep Gardenia- I'm gonna have to restock soon on it, I get bought out immediately (and here I was thinking Christmas lol).

Ditto on Pumpkin Crunch Cake. Oh, Sugar Cookie is a good one too and used 50/50 with Apple Cinnamon makes a great kitchen smell. Apple Cinnamon is good too. Blueberry Muffin is great, but very cakey and sweet- very realistic. Toasted Hazelnut is more like Chocolate Hazelnut and sells better as Hazelnut Hot Chocolate. Indian Summer is GREAT as is Bermuda Triangle. Black Cherry is very strong and true. I also love Tangerine Lemongrass, but it's not a big seller right now. Their Orange Clove is great as is their Spiced Cranberry (which I mixed with a splash of Yuzu to make an awesome Cranberry Yuzu).

All are in C-3 Naturewax (soy).

-Kristi

Pumpkin Crunch Cake is wonderful. It has been a very big seller this holiday season. Mango Sage Tea is really good, just finished pouring it for a customer. The Hot Orange Danish, Coconut Cream Pie are really popular. Angel is another very good dupe. These are just a few off the top of my head, which is very sleep deprived at the moment!!

ok as far as i'm concerned picking a fav from NG is like picking your favorite child lol. but the ones that get the biggest raves for me is Red apple, Banana nut, Fresh Pear, Sugar cookie, cucumber melon, and just tried our bermuda triangle and everyone LOVES that one too

i did some x-mas scents and the ginger bread, pumpking pie and candycane were the biggest ones with them

Hello there! I must be in the minority, because Vanilla Pear had no smell OOB in my opinion! Another one that I think is abso-freaking-lutely nasty is Gingerbread. ack! I wanted to gag when I poured it! Another ick fragrance was Lotus Blossom. It smells like cheap perfume. With that being said, other than those few.....you can't go wrong with NG fragrances! Most of my line is NG fragrance, and I highly recommend them. Some top sellers for me are Pink Sugar, Fresh Linen, Strawberry Preserves, Hillbilly Homebrew (I rename mine), Pumpkin Crunch Cake, LoveSpell type (although they just renamed it) and Butterfly Hugs.

I just poured more Vanilla Pear last night.. it must be your nose! I *LOVE* this scent!

Gingerbread is one of my NG fav's for Christmas... smells like true gingerbread to me, and the throw is phenomenal... one little 2oz tester tin threw scent all over the house!

Gingerbread is one of my NG fav's for Christmas... and the throw is phenomenal... one little 2oz tester tin threw scent all over the house!

LOL Imagine what pouring four pounds of candles in that scent was like for me! Ack!! (where's that puking smiley when you need it?) Needless to say gingerbread is not one of my faves! :grin2: