Oh dudettes!! Solas has arrived

Scented

Oh yeah! I'm liking it all! I do believe A Touch of Spring is going to be a most beautiful scent. The Strawberry and the Strawberry jelly are really nice OOB (and I can't wait to get them into something, which I'm working on!)

Milk and honey could trick me into drinking it and I am not fan of either (except in granola lol).

Shortbread ... this will be a good one as will, I think, the Angel Food Cake.

Yes, Christmas Eve probably really needs a new yearly name lol! But it smells better this time than the first time I whiffed it.

And of course the best for last ... P-A-T-C-H-O-U-L-I!

This will be a busy, busy, busy weekend me thinks!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got:

Energy - Awesome & strong

Guavaberry - I put my nose close but didn't drink

Elderberry - Love it!

Vanilla Plum - Smells great!

Kojiki - LOVE LOVE LOVE and very strong!

Brown Sugar & Fig - Great scent but would probably prefer in soap!

Autumn Leaves - haven't put in wax yet

Sweet Dreams - Don't know if I like it OOB. Smells like condensed milk to me.

Oh, I got Be Delicious also. I love that one! I didn't even know what the perfume smelled like. I just ordered because of the pre-buy. You know I'm sad!

I want so many more. I can't take it!!!!!!! Stop the madness!!!!!!!!!!!! Scented, I want to try the whole list also!

Missy

Carebear, that is good! I'll hum right along with you!

I just got through ordering from wildfire! I'm easy. All you have to do is throw a sale my way!My DH would definitely say I'm a FOHO!

Scented, I'm not too into florals either but I like them mixed. Like I love Snowtop's Honey Gardenia. CC's Peony White Tea. I don't think I would like leather either. Never been tempted to buy it! Are all of Solas scents great in candles? I don't do soap, not yet at least!

Missy

STOP THE MADNESS!!! I have my fingers in my ears and I'm humming "White Christmas". I have yet to receive my first over-the-top order and already I'm getting ready for my next.

Please, can you all stop leading me into temptation??

NO!!!! Do not read if you are weak lol!

Just wait till you get yours ... Now sing that song!! It's one of my favorite holiday ones ... or we could do:

CareBear got run over by a reindeer ... :tongue2:

I have 4 different shopping carts open right now....who will be the lucky company to get my triple digit order today????? I can't decide:drool::o:drool: I seriously need rehab, I have been sitting here for 3 hours with bank card in one hand and mouse in the other going back and forth:o No, I am not kidding.