Oh dudettes!! Solas has arrived

Scented

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh mine is not hot, but it doesn't keep me from clicking "submit order"~

"submit order" ~ "submit order"

Has anyone tried Sweet Dreams in soap or candles? Just wondering what you guys thought?

Missy

I don't care for the sweet dreams it smells to sweet to me in candles. HTH

Of the milk things though, I'm a raving fan for the milk and honey ... heck that may become better than chocolate ... nah!! But it's REALLY right up there lol. I will see if I can't get a little Sweet Dreams into soap sometime this week. No promises. have to work late tonight (expecting to, but if that changes ... I may soap it ahead of Drakkar ... and I may not.)

Oh when that arrives I NEED to know about the Jean Paul Gaultier (unless I get weaker, which could happen at any time lol!) See! Something I don't have so I can't comment about loL! I have some favorites for Patchouli and this one I really do like! (No comment about the after-effect lol)

AAAAAAAAAHHEEMMMM!! Excuse me.. pardon me.. I am interrupting this thread to personally thank those of you that have FORCED me to go to Solas's site and purchase 10 samples of fo that I do not really need!!!!! I need more fo's like I need a second husband. I can't tell you how much I appreciate slinking around the house just waiting to attack the UPS guy:D! I ordered almost every single oil mentioned here.. I am so excited! Who needs Christmas?? I love getting new fo's ... like Christmas all year 'round!!!

AAAAAAAAAHHEEMMMM!! Excuse me.. pardon me.. I am interrupting this thread to personally thank those of you that have FORCED me to go to Solas's site and purchase 10 samples of fo that I do not really need!!!!! I need more fo's like I need a second husband. I can't tell you how much I appreciate slinking around the house just waiting to attack the UPS guy:D! I ordered almost every single oil mentioned here.. I am so excited! Who needs Christmas?? I love getting new fo's ... like Christmas all year 'round!!!

:D Loved your post!

Okay Scented.. since you are the one I hold responsible for this order.. here are the scents I purchased: Touch of Spring, Be Delicious, Caribbean Summer,Catalpa, Elderberry, Lavender - Cucumber & Sage,Lemon Sugar, Kojiki,Mango Tea, and Guavaberry... I have all my scents in concrete for the upcoming year, but I am looking for a couple more unique fragrances to add to my candle line. I am really happy with the prices, so hopefully I can find a few more fragrances that are different from all the "big" guys. The one thing that I love most about making candles is that I have the pleasure of having most of everyones favorites from the "big" guys all in my one line. Thanks again for getting me hooked on yet another supplier!! I have a bunch of samples from Majestic Mountain Sage that I will never use.. they smell great, but at almost $25 a pound they are better suited for B&B.. I will keep everyone posted on my reviews... :D

Okay Scented.. since you are the one I hold responsible for this order.. here are the scents I purchased: Touch of Spring, Be Delicious, Caribbean Summer,Catalpa, Elderberry, Lavender - Cucumber & Sage,Lemon Sugar, Kojiki,Mango Tea, and Guavaberry... I have all my scents in concrete for the upcoming year, but I am looking for a couple more unique fragrances to add to my candle line. I am really happy with the prices, so hopefully I can find a few more fragrances that are different from all the "big" guys. The one thing that I love most about making candles is that I have the pleasure of having most of everyones favorites from the "big" guys all in my one line. Thanks again for getting me hooked on yet another supplier!! I have a bunch of samples from Majestic Mountain Sage that I will never use.. they smell great, but at almost $25 a pound they are better suited for B&B.. I will keep everyone posted on my reviews... :D

I am not Scented but you won't be sorry for getting those. :D We all blame Scented but some of us are also starting to help her too.

:tiptoe: