Oh dudettes!! Solas has arrived

Scented

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, Tahitian Vanilla from MMS is awesome! Oh, sorry! You guys need to stop talking about Solas. Ya'll are killing me! All I'm waiting for is another sale. 5% on 2ozs. isn't enough for me. I have to many other oils I need to order to keep up inventory. I just got my order from Wildfire today and the oils smell awesome! I couldn't pass up the $2.00 2 ouncers.

Missy

Well one, did you check the Solas page for sales? There's something always listed there. And two, WHAT!! Get lbs lol!

Well, I checked it this morning. It is 5% on 2 ouncers. Yes, Yes, Yes, I was there. I'm always checking! Oh believe me, when I burn my testers, I'm sure I'll be back for the lbs. You guys are bad, bad!!!

Okay Scented.. now that you have completely jacked me all up.. I am way too excited to smell these! Does Solas give you a break once you need a few pounds at a time? Fortunately, my candles are flying off the shelf and I am having to buy all my good sellers 3+ pounds at a time.. I love it when they give you a break on larger orders! By the way..if anyone is looking for some good MMS samples, I am more than happy to list what I have on hand.. I must have 25 plus samples that I would be more than happy to part with for a great price! These babies were pricey, but well worth it for B&B because they are REALLY strong oob!

You might be waiting awhile lol! I mean Black Friday wasn't that long ago!! Do we gotta lean on Chris for another sale (not that he would miss reading this thread lol). Really though ... burn your testers so you can get busy with the pounds ;)

I need to order more. lmao

Maybe Chris will do a New Year Eve sale (do you think)...:D

:tiptoe:

Anyone have any experience with the Sandalwood Rose? Does it discolor? I am going to soap it tonight if I can get up the energy to march myself in there, but still trying to decide on coloring. I am soooo pooped.

I have this fo but haven't soaped it yet. Sorry :cry2:

Anyone have any experience with the Sandalwood Rose? Does it discolor? I am going to soap it tonight if I can get up the energy to march myself in there, but still trying to decide on coloring. I am soooo pooped.

When I soaped it I got no discoloration. It soaps well. Tends to fade a little during cure, but does come back. I love this scent!!

When I soaped it I got no discoloration. It soaps well. Tends to fade a little during cure, but does come back. I love this scent!!

Now Scented you just had to go and say it. As soon as I get more of my supplies tomorrow I guess I will have to soap it too. I am running out of room for these soaps and candles. lol

I ran out of room long ago Karol lol! So I'm thinking that the boy king will have to give up his 3/4ths of the apt. so I can have more room. Pretty soon he will live in a cage ha ha ha.

OK you guys, I dunno if it's final or not, but seems there's some benefits for year-end inventory type of thing on Solas' website!