** What's in your pot this week/end? **

I always love this time of year - what kind of great scents are you burning/smelling in your house?

This weekend is my last fair of the year - yay! But 2 days. So tonight I'm trying to get most of my web orders packed for shipping Monday, and labeling the last 50 soaps, and making some more signs and bag stuffers. This is a community fair - first time it's been done, but it's the same organizer that did the River fair this summer, so it should be good. I swear, every little bit of stock I have left is going to be on those tables.

Have a great weekend!

Gosh, I was shocked yesterday when I tried a new tart. The cold throw was negligible, so I was expecting the hot throw to be lousy. But I was pleasantly surprised! This was an fo that Candlewic sent me by mistake, so I didn't even order it. lol It was Butter Rum or some similar name. It is so pleasant that I think I'll burn these tarts at my open house this weekend. :)

OK, what's in my pour pot? Shoot, I need to re-stock lilac, clean cotton, black cherry, mango, apple pie & lovesmell. :D

Need to soap coconut lime verbena, but that ain't happening because this weekend is my annual open house. Not my weekend to make stuff; hopefully my weekend to SELL stuff. ;)

Need to make a batch of lip balm, batch of lotions, and a batch of scrubs up today. And put a few finishing touchs on my set-up.

Have great sales this weekend, everyone!!

Well best o' luck to you Robin and AJ!! It's a makin' weekend here lol! I have some bayberry to do for Sherie and pear tea soap in the mold, which in a few minutes needs to be followed with some other stuff. It would be great to get like 6-8 scents done in soap. Somehow me thinks I have big aspirations lol!

Good luck to anyone else with fairs, shows and open houses! Next weekend is our last one, but I am seriously not in the restocking mood since i-n-v-e-n-t-o-r-y is coming up.

LOTS of pouring to finish up my last w fundraiers...:party:

Haircut for my oldest son who is 11...

He has been letting it grow long for 6 months (IT's way long and wild looking now) HE said we could get it trimmed !!! YAEH!!!

(Guess he's done making a fashion statement..:tongue2: ) :whoohoo:

I have a one day show tomorrow and then I'm done with the shows. Because my truck broke down last Sunday, I have to come up with the m oney for those repairs so I have no idea if I'll have anything in my pots for the rest of the year!:tongue2: I'm out of wax and a number of important F/O for the season but the truck and the bills have to come first.:cry2:

Fire

I'll be making wickless candles in various scents (mostly sugar cookie, but also some sweet pea, lilac, angel wings, blueberry muffin)......and I'm tempted to do the blueberry muffin with chunks. When finished, I'll put them in gift baskets along with a candle warmer. I think these will make nice Christmas gifts.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

Need to make some more Oatmeal, milk and Honey soap and have a request for some euculiptus(sp?) soap so gonna try out the new mold DH made me. i got the zest, and the Vanilla Sandlewood scents from SW so I will make some of that too....mayve a cinnamon swirl in the vanilla sandlewood??...

I have to do my repour on some wickless jars for a friend of mine at work. Lemon Grass and Lavender. Then, a ton of tarts to pour, because that is what everyone is getting for Christmas this year!! :)

As far as car repairs...I got hit on Monday by a 17 year old kid and today they totalled my car out with over $10k in damages...so I will also be looking for a car this weekend. GRRR. Merry Xmas to me:angry2:

this weekend i am playing with new scents making up a bunch of tins to hand out at my daughters b-day party see how everyone likes them. testing out bermuda triangle, hot apple pie, cool spring (all from ng) and caramel apple which smells so yummy OOB that i could drink it. and i think i've finally gotten my tarts down figured out just the right amount of beeswax to soy wax and they pop right out no cracking no freezer. now i jsut have to hope hubby didn't throw that paper out

I finally have something in my pots other than dust and spider webs!

Pouring Christmas present packages in my own Geekrunner Soy Blend using Home For The Holidays, and KY parasoy in the other pouring Indonesian Teak. Purple Lilac did some soaps for me to add to my packages, and they should be arriving today. Also will pour a couple each of my eleven scents to sell this season as demonstrators, and send out flyers to all my customers from last year.

your geeky geek :grin2:

Not pouring anything this weekend. I'm going to a Chocolate Tasting Party tomorrow afternoon to check out the new Hershey's Cacao line that's coming out and to hang out with some friends for a little while. It'll be fun! I cant wait. The next few weeks are going to be really busy, I am picking up extra hours at work and getting ready for christmas and all. Plus volunteering at Ally's school and helping with girl scouts stuff....lol..I might have one day where I wont be doing anything.

Not pouring anything this weekend. I'm going to a Chocolate Tasting Party tomorrow afternoon to check out the new Hershey's Cacao line that's coming out and to hang out with some friends for a little while. It'll be fun! I cant wait. The next few weeks are going to be really busy, I am picking up extra hours at work and getting ready for christmas and all. Plus volunteering at Ally's school and helping with girl scouts stuff....lol..I might have one day where I wont be doing anything.

what time should i meet up with you for the chocolate tasting.. i'll hop on a plane tonite... you should never tease people with stuff like that its just not nice lol

Pouring up testers for my 'Sweet Home Arizona' line...

Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper

Good Lookin' Cowboy (aka leather)

Pomegranate and Citrus

Sonoran Sunset

Cabin in the Pines

Mountain Lake

Clean Cotton and /or Sunwashed Linen

Canyon Mist

Spiced Honey Butter

Chipotle Cracked Pecan and others if I have time...

these will be chunk containers, wickless and tarts...already tired!

Candles and soaps are on the back burner for me til April. We are heading to Florida on Wednesday and will come back when the snow stops...I take my printers and computers and paints for the personalized stuff that I can do online but making candles in an RV is just scary ;)

Mari

One of my newest favorites is Sunwashed Linen

My pot this weekend is the last of drowning the poor lil bears, I would almost feel sorry for the lil critters but darnit they do make me money lol. Injecting a couple of stuffed monkeys in, yeah you guessed it, Monkey Farts :D which is a Christmas present for my sister.

Other than that I think it will just be stuff for me to burn for the rest of the holiday.

Pouring up testers for my 'Sweet Home Arizona' line...

Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper

Good Lookin' Cowboy (aka leather)

Pomegranate and Citrus

Sonoran Sunset

Cabin in the Pines

Mountain Lake

Clean Cotton and /or Sunwashed Linen

Canyon Mist

Spiced Honey Butter

Chipotle Cracked Pecan and others if I have time...

these will be chunk containers, wickless and tarts...already tired!

Where did you find that Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper!!!??? I NEED to know, LOL!