black and white

KFTS

scented TSW winter soltice in the chunks and the white part is TSW Full Moon Vetyvr (couldnt' find the winter soltice at trace on the white part so grabbed a similar scent). Shout out to my SB for the help on the recipe. :)dadandsoap003.jpg

I love it! It looks like it belongs in my old bathroom with the original black and white ceramic tile. Are you going to have this for sale on your site?

not on the site but you can certainly PM me about it.

That is friggin' cool! Awesome job!

What did you use for the black? I always seem to have grey lather issues with a deep black in the mix.

I had a misshap when making the first (black) batch. I was going to have a black/white swirl and realized after adding the black mica or oxide into the reserved soap portion and then mixing in with the white that I hadn't added fragrance! :cry2: So I thought gray soap was the last thing I wanted, so I added the FO and added more black and just made black soap. Then tried it out and yeah, gray lather, ack! So I cut it in chunks to make a chunk soap. I'm betting the lather may have a tinge gray to it but haven't tried it yet. I'll probably try out that end piece I cut off tomorrow. It does look and smell awesome. Reminds me of being out in the woods with a faint campfire smell in the background.