What is the oddest request you've had?

Ahuff

I got an email from a good customer today, she likes florals and spa stuff normally. Today however, she was asking for a skunk scented candle. No, its not a gag gift, she just wants one. :Werd:

So, I'm wondering what other bizarre requests you've received. I know there are some strange FOs out there - Taylored has a motor oil - but I just can't imagine wanting a skunk candle. I suppose if I find it I have to make a striped pillar for her.......

Well, I've got your skunk covered! lol My coffee FO that I used to make melts in my clamshells smells exactly like skunk, so bad that my dad took them and is going to use them as a prank on one of his co-workers! It is really that bad! There's a whole story to it I posted here a while back. I was so upset my coffee turned out so bad, but at least everyone else got a laugh out of it! lol

Stephanie

I think Racing Fuel would be great! We have friends that race so that smell brings back great memories. :grin2:

I told her that I couldn't locate a Skunk FO - and that I wasn't sure I wanted to make one if I did find it! She laughed and agreed that it perhaps wasn't the most popular scent. It too reminds her of childhood summers spent at her grandparents farm.

Hmm, maybe a Room Spray? I can go into the gag gift market.....

I think the strangest request that I've received is from my husband, who had this bright idea for me to make a "doe in heat" scented candle. He just KNOWS that it would be a big seller during hunting season.

Um No thanks!

Men!! Go figure!

Last year someone asked me for a beer scented candle. I tried to manufacture the scent but I couldn't come close. I thought that was wierd....lol

Someone asked me if I have Steak fragrance oil. LMFAO Oh wait, that was my husband. I guess Beer would have to be the fragrance oil that a customer asked me.

Christina

I told her that I couldn't locate a Skunk FO - and that I wasn't sure I wanted to make one if I did find it! She laughed and agreed that it perhaps wasn't the most popular scent. It too reminds her of childhood summers spent at her grandparents farm.

ahhhh, so perhaps I'm not the only crazy one out there!

I think the strangest request that I've received is from my husband, who had this bright idea for me to make a "doe in heat" scented candle. He just KNOWS that it would be a big seller during hunting season.

Um No thanks!

Men!! Go figure!

OMG...nasty nasty nasty---that's a man for ya'!:o