Got my Solas order Today

cindym

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The BD is better than the original from SW. It's my top seller in soap right now. Cindy, I've soaped tons of his oils... and I'm still testing. So far, I like everything I've done.

Psst... there is a Solas only soap swap over in the swap section if anyone is interested. :tiptoe:

On your list Cindy:

Lavender, Cucumber, Sage ... TO DIE FOR ... and soaps like a dream

Guavaberry ... DELICIOUS (and I would roll around in this stuff) and soaps like a dream

Energy ... One of my extreme favorites, but I like the freshness and punch from it.

BS&F -- AnitaG soaped it ... soaps fab according to her and does not discolor

Black Currant -- I've been playing with it.

Be Delicious is going on in soap tonight

I can answer about Carribean summer in a few days as it's on the list to go into stuff.

Lime ... do it at like .5 oz if that. This stuff is major potent (and I'm only talking from using it as a mixer) ... I haven't soaped it straight, but I will be.

I have soaped White Tea & Ginger- it's wonderful in CP

I have soaped Elderberry- wonderful but traces quick and discolors

OOPS and none of those are on your list.. Oh well I tried..

Thanks for the info since they are ones that I either have or will have once my last order gets here. :D

Nice choices you got there!! And ummm... *ahem* if you need a soap tester in these scents.... :wink2:

I absolutely, without a doubt, promise to put 5-10 of my Solas samples in wax this week. I've delayed, been too busy with orders but I'm getting labels professionally printed and need to decide on my scent list...so I must test these to see if I'm adding any (which I expect I will!)