Got my Solas order Today

cindym

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFLMAO!!! Sure! Sure! Sure!! Blame me ... she can on the Samsara though ... she was in the grad gauntlet swap and now well they pressured me to make that stuff in soap and so I did.

Elite, you're gonna like the others you got too. I think you've slighted yourself on some of the scents though lol, but we can work you into the others ;)

Alright, all of you Solas nuts!

I finally poured my candles today in Guavaberry, Elderberry, Energy, Kojiki, Brown Sugar & Fig and Vanilla Plum. OMG! I love all of them but I can't get enough of the Energy and Kojiki. I can only imagine how these smell in soap. I would stay in the shower all day. I'm getting shower gel so guess what FO's I will be adding to it! I don't know if I can wait a week to burn these babies! The Be Delicious is awesome. I bought it on the pre-buy!

Missy

Alright, all of you Solas nuts!

I finally poured my candles today in Guavaberry, Elderberry, Energy, Kojiki, Brown Sugar & Fig and Vanilla Plum. OMG! I love all of them but I can't get enough of the Energy and Kojiki. I can only imagine how these smell in soap. I would stay in the shower all day. I'm getting shower gel so guess what FO's I will be adding to it! I don't know if I can wait a week to burn these babies! The Be Delicious is awesome. I bought it on the pre-buy!

Missy

I love the energy in my body wash :)

Wait a minute? What's a SOlas nut? LOL!

Oh Missy, Missy, Missy! Why you picked some fine and dandy good scents there. I could just roll around in the guavaberry and energy ... etc.

I am going to tell you to go easy on the kojiki! That mother is beyond strong lol!

Got mine in too.

Winter- WOOHOO I want to soap this wonderful oil.

Pumpkin Spice- Probably the best Pumpkin Spice I have smelled. Want to put this into wax.

Lemon Sugar- nice. Thought it would have more of a lemon smell, but still nice.

Christmas Eve- nice as well. Wasn't what I thought it would be, but will play with it before making my final decision.

Black Currant- LOVE THIS

Catalpa- OMG- the best one I have smelled in this batch. Omg- I am in love.

Well I have recipies that will get you a nice foamy lather lol! But was really hoping you would ummmmmm HAVE MADE SOAP in that thing lol! (Just in case mine arrives tomorrow. holding my breath! Sorta.)

I am making soap tonight. I have a place all set up for the mold to sit for 24 hours. lmao

Great! Now I want to go get some Catalpa and Black Currant. I can't order anymore!!!!!! Boy, I'm sure wishing I made some soap about now. I'm gonna have to get off my heels and on my wheels and start experimenting with soap!

Scented, Kojiki is very strong and so is Energy. I love love them both!

I could drink the Guavaberry and Elderberry!

No one tell me if they are having a sale!!!! Please!!!!!!!

Missy

Well I'll tell you not to drink them. They taste horrible!! LOL!

Kojiki is way stronger than the Energy lol ... Kojiki is about as potent as their winter and honeysuckle :D

Oh a soaper!! Hey you could add reviews to the site like others should be doing so it helps each other out lol! I know, I'm working on my end of doing that :P

Thanks Chris :tongue2::o

...and you know this how, exactly????

I know this because I was sniffing FOs one night, got a little close to the nose, some ended up on my upper lip and I thought I had wiped it off, licked. I died (sorta).

Yes, I have some really non-brainy moments lol.