Opinions on CandleAndSoapStuff.com?

ashncandles

I'm still waiting on an order I placed when the oxides/ultramarines buy was going on in mid April!!! :mad: :mad: I just hope they make good on it because I have only gotten one email responce to my numerous emails. If not, its a hundred and sum bucks down the tube! *faint* Needless to say, i'm never ordering from them again!!

Hmmmmm maybe we could invite Leah here to explain the situation. Hell lets have all the suppliers here to explain why their service sucks, or perhaps we should just stick with the suppliers we know we can trust to make good on sales, etc.....

I'm still waiting on an order I placed when the oxides/ultramarines buy was going on in mid April!!! :mad: :mad: I just hope they make good on it because I have only gotten one email responce to my numerous emails. If not, its a hundred and sum bucks down the tube! *faint* Needless to say, i'm never ordering from them again!!

If you haven't turned her in to the BBB and her State's Attorney General do so NOW!! That's what it took me to get my money back after 9 freaking months and that was over a year ago.

She is by far the worst supplier on the web and should be shut down permanently. Don't hold your breath waiting for her to reply to your emails because she won't. Her and her husband's so called health issues have been used as an excuse for well over 3 years now.........IMHO it's all BS!!

Hmmmmm maybe we could invite Leah here to explain the situation. Hell lets have all the suppliers here to explain why their service sucks, or perhaps we should just stick with the suppliers we know we can trust to make good on sales, etc.....

Hey.. Theres a good idea!!:highfive:

I think we should have a "Hall of Shame" for suppliers (and sellers here) who are notorious for bad service, swindles, scams, excessive shipping fees, etc.

It not a bad idea but here is the big but we would run in to liability issues and what about those few that have so much against one supplier they will do any thing to sabotage a business and if you don't think there are people out there like that just read this board for a few months when certain unnamed suppliers are posted about they do come out of the wood work. They will do every thing from just bad mouthing them under there own name and create alias accounts(which is a no-no) to do it also.

I think we should have a "Hall of Shame" for suppliers (and sellers here) who are notorious for bad service, swindles, scams, excessive shipping fees, etc.

Really not necessary. When someone gets bad service, is swindled, or scammed, they usually start a thread here, right?

I always SEARCH all the boards I belong to before ordering from a new/unknown supplier.

How the heck can she keep accepting peoples money if she does not ship out the stuff? Where are the owners ethics?

It would appear that Leah has no ethics, or conscience. If she did, she would shut her site down until she was cuaght up on orders. This has been going on for years now.

Unfortunately, with the advent of the internet, there are thousands of unethical companies out there doing the same thing on many different levels. My mantra? BUYER BEWARE. As consumers, it is our responsibility to check out companies (unknown to us) before we spend our hard-earned dollars with them.

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! I was seriously considering ordering a few things from them today since they were fairly close to me and ordering from them gave me the option to order everything I needed from one place. As I was about to order I thought I better go onto to the forum and do a search on this company and :eek: am I glad I did. Off to another supplier I go.

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! I was seriously considering ordering a few things from them today since they were fairly close to me and ordering from them gave me the option to order everything I needed from one place. As I was about to order I thought I better go onto to the forum and do a search on this company and :eek: am I glad I did. Off to another supplier I go.

i am glad you did too. our instincts are amazing.