Should have researched before I bought glue dots

I did the opposite! I started out with the glue dots and then switched to my glue gun! I hate those glue dots. First they don't want to come off the paper they're on, then you gotta be extremely careful when centering the wick or the glue dots (at least mine) would stick to the jar when trying to move the wick, and then, my wick would end up floating in wax after I poured and the glue dot was on the bottom of the jar! lol Anyway, I didn't try to return them. I don't even know what I did with them, but you could always try and sell them in the classifieds! :)

Stephanie

Give them to a college kid for posters (they can't use nails or pins in their walls)...use them to 'pad' breakables when shipping. It only took me one try to use these little buggers in candles. I too had floating wicks and wickless candles with glue dots on the bottom of the jar! Worthless candle product and yet big suppliers continue to sell them...go figure...live and learn :D

You can send your dots to me. I really like them. Never had a wick come unstuck, and I can relocate the wick in the jar if I need to. Of course, it's better to be careful, and center the wick the first time.

The other thing I like about them, is they wash out easily when I'm asked to refill jars. I get many requests for that service. I'm not sure the glue from a glue gun would do that.

Fredron

You can send your dots to me. I really like them. Never had a wick come unstuck, and I can relocate the wick in the jar if I need to. Of course, it's better to be careful, and center the wick the first time.

The other thing I like about them, is they wash out easily when I'm asked to refill jars. I get many requests for that service. I'm not sure the glue from a glue gun would do that.

Fredron

It's so funny how something will work for one person and not another. I hear great things about certain waxes that I can't do a thing with. If you want them, i'll give them to you just so I won't have to look at them and be reminded of the mess I made. Email me at leashaann@yahoo.com. (I'm sorry if this is against the rules but I'm too new to use classifieds and besides, I'm not selling them. I'm giving them away.)