Lip Balm Labels

Brenda (OH)

I have played most of the holiday weekend trying to format my lip balm labels - but with no luck. I was planning on using the 2x4 labels and cutting them in half. Is anyone willing to share their formatting? I am not looking for your verbage and such just the label format so I can print 2 lip balm labels per each 2x4 label. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to share =)

Onlinelabels.com has 1.8x1.8 labels available. I ordered a sample sheet, just to make they would work before ordering. I haven't printed on them yet, but size wise they're great. A touch smaller than they need to be, but no trimming required whatsoever!

Lindsay Goodwin

Soapers Workshop

make sure you post your results. might need to get some to stop all the cutting and trimming.

Onlinelabels.com has 1.8x1.8 labels available. I ordered a sample sheet, just to make they would work before ordering. I haven't printed on them yet, but size wise they're great. A touch smaller than they need to be, but no trimming required whatsoever!

Lindsay Goodwin

Soapers Workshop

I have played most of the holiday weekend trying to format my lip balm labels - but with no luck. I was planning on using the 2x4 labels and cutting them in half. Is anyone willing to share their formatting? I am not looking for your verbage and such just the label format so I can print 2 lip balm labels per each 2x4 label. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to share =)

I get (2) 1.71W x 1.75H lip balm labels on each 2x4 label...with my Printmaster program, the actual printable region is less than 2x4. It fits perfectly for using with the perforated lip balm shrink wrap because the label stays covered. Hope this helps!

Sharon

I just use the full sheets with a border around each label and cut them out. It's PITA but the only way I've found that works well. Not the answer you're looking for I know but I REALLY am trying to help :D...............

Same. I print on full-size label sheets and trim on one of those paper cutter thingies that teachers and cardmakers use. It is kind of a pain, but the best way I've found so far. If there are comparable labels that are pre-cut which I could use, I'm all ears. I'm all about saving time. :)