realistic pine in 100 % soy

ike

Just wondering what is the most realistic pine that throws well in soy. I have tried about 15-20 different companies and so far the best is cc's pine and soy candle.coms pine. Wondering if anyone has tried yankee's dupe of c-mas wreath or windsong balsalm from wholesale supplies plus and how well do they do in soy. So many companies say that they smell exactly like a pine tree and they smell like pinesol. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone:D :) Turkey dinner , football, and cold beer:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I agree with the Pine scents leaning toward floor cleaners. I have tried a bunch but they don't do it for me.

My solution is getting other xmas tree scents that people think smells like a forest. So far I have tested BCN (none were good enough), PEAKS (Spruce Xmas tree was good), NG (none), MMS (none), GL (none), and MC (has two that are great... the Balsam Spice is amazing, and the Mistletoe is a great blend of Pine, Spruce, Evergreen kind of smells. It is a great dupe of the Yankee mistletoe.

I would try for spruce which most people mistake for pine but it has that amazing fresh cut xmas tree scent. Try peaks and if you can get samples of the MC Oils I mentioned. Brilliant!

BTW I use ecosoya 135.

Take care!

Ilona

Another vote for the natural artisan, and their Balsam Fir. It is 90% EO, and has no chemical smell. It is by far the best on the market. I have already sold over 75 candles of this scent, and I have trouble keeping up.

Laura, the owner is wonderful to work with. She has a commercial line of soy candles, and so I know that her fragrances work very well in soy.

www.thenaturalsrtisan.com

HTH,

Renee

I have to go with Mistletoe from Candlescience also. I use 100% soy and it smells great and strong! I have Peak's Spruce Christmas tree and Mistletoe is stronger. If you try Candlescience, check out their Hansel and Gretel's House also. Great seller for me!

Missy

Thank you for all of your suggestions. I think that I am going to try The Natural Artisian since I have tried all the others mentioned. I live in WI and I am surrounded by pine tree's and I guess I am very picky. Happy Holidays!

Hi Renee:

I'm a little confused about the Natural Artisian web site. When I bring it up it lists different categories with different companies. Is this correct?

Thanks,

Marty

the web is www.thenaturalartisan.com

The addy will bump to www.mainesoywax.com

the webpage says the naturalartisan.

the fragrances, wax wicks choices are on the left side of the webpage.

HTH, Renee

checked the links, and they do bring you to Laura's store. The fragrance list is on the left of the webpage. Her oils are wonderful. All throw super strong in soy.

Hi Marty!!

Let's see, where to begin!! :D

PUmpkin butter-super buttery pumpkin, light cinnamon

Natural Cinnamon-incredible, not harsh, just like real cinnamon

Lemon Verbena - crisp lemon, love this one

Apple pie- very realistic

Maple Sugar- nice sweet maple

Eucalyptus- sinus clearing!! true to scent

aloe verbena-very clean, slight floral, crisp

HTH,

Renee