A good site to buy bulk herbs?

thecandlespastore

I think someone posted the link on page one...:D I ordered some stuff last night from Atlantic Spice, their sister company.

Now to go work on getting more essential oils....

You won't be sorry. I was buying cooking spices from this company for years (we would co-op at work). Their stuff is highest quality.

Thanks for your replies, Soapari and SudsnWicks! I've always been super careful about suppliers for my medicinal herbs but I see better prices elsewhere. I will give them a try next time I order herbs to tincture and see whether I notice a difference in quality. :smiley2:

Being in Ft. Lauderdale, have you checked out Camden Gray? http://www.camdengrey.com/

They are in Miami, just a quick drive away, also on the net. I don't know how competitive their pricing is on herbs, but I have bought oils from them to cut down on shipping ( I'm in Jacksonville ) and their service was super. They are primarily a supplier of herbs and eo's, I think. HTH

Lisa