Help renaming Daystar Better than Sex Cake

ally1086

Does anyone have any suggestions for renaming this scent? I love this but don't think the name will fly with alot of my customers:shocked2:

Thanks

Boy, I am with you on that one. I really do not like those kinds of names either. I think Pure Indulgence is good (Country Gal's suggestion) or something with the word decadent in it.....Purely Decadent. ? HTH

~Holly

I'm not sure what this smells like- other than the obvious part 'cake'... but I love renameing scents... I'm thinking 'Sweet Tooth' or 'Birthday Cake' orrrr .. maybe like the others have already mentioned... Birthday Indulgence orrr Bliss cake orrr Blissfully Indulgent, orrrrr lol.......Cake Dreams. I could go on...but don't worry I wont, lol.

Dani... you've got something going ... How about "Pineapple Crumb Cake" since it has a good pineapple note?

I really do not like those kinds of names either.

Has anyone eaten this cake before? It is a true cake name .. nothing sexual going on here :sad2: ... just the name of a favorite cake my mother bakes all the time. :tiptoe:

I'll have to dig up the recipe and post it - a great sweet addition for the holidays! :D

Stacy

edited to say: btw, i am not trying to come across rude to you all ... seriously did not realize the name would upset anyone.

Dani... you've got something going ... How about "Pineapple Crumb Cake" since it has a good pineapple note?

Has anyone eaten this cake before? It is a true cake name .. nothing sexual going on here :sad2: ... just the name of a favorite cake my mother bakes all the time. :tiptoe:

I'll have to dig up the recipe and post it - a great sweet addition for the holidays! :D

Stacy

edited to say: btw, i am not trying to come across rude to you all ... seriously did not realize the name would upset anyone.

Hey Stacy, :)

No big deal. It can be a fun name for many I am sure. I am just one of those "squares" I guess. Really, I am not boring but a little old fashioned in that department. :D Actually, it is not an uncommon type of a name......just like....."Sex on the Beach". I think you do a great job at naming your scents and if that is the name you like you should call it that. People can always rename a scent. Keep up your great creativity! :)

~Holly

it's funny the suggestions about pineapple in there because in my part of the country, better than sex cake is butterscotch and fudge, there isn't pineapple in it at all. LOL

Same here...better than sex cake is made with a chocolate cake, poke holes all over it with a straw, pour carmel (or butterscotch) ice cream topping over the top of cake (it sinks down into the holes) then top with a whipped cream type frosting, or what ever your favorite frosting is! No pineapple! So as for re-naming this oil, my choices wouldn't fit the scent at all!!! LOL:D

Same here...better than sex cake is made with a chocolate cake, poke holes all over it with a straw, pour carmel (or butterscotch) ice cream topping over the top of cake (it sinks down into the holes) then top with a whipped cream type frosting, or what ever your favorite frosting is! No pineapple! So as for re-naming this oil, my choices wouldn't fit the scent at all!!! LOL:D

Man, now I am hungry for CAKE lol

Probably doesn't have a long enough shelf life due to ooey gooey goodness... mmmm. Check out the cakes... www.betterthansexcake.com :drool:

Oh I see now after checking out the cake website...you guys were talking about the "better than BLONDE SEX cake" We were talking about the "better than BRUNETTE SEX cake"...any one want to talk about the "better than REDHEAD SEX cake"......ROFLMAO!!!!!:neener: :yay::P