Palm Everlatings... I think I finally got it!

cleanglow

Thanks again for the nice comments :)

This wax in general is more difficult to work with as far as wicking goes. But making them this way takes that problem away. I used skewers and large clips to hold them in place and create some pressure. Oh yeah, and LOTS of patience!

So pretty! Is there a photo tutorial anywhere, Im confused on how to center the glass with skewers etc.... They look so nice. I make alot of palms and hate to see them disapear, LOL! So this would be great!

BTW, I have found the LX wicks to work great in palms. Centered melt pool, good flame height, excellent throw, no mushrooms and with the right size no breeching! I really think LX wicks were made for palm wax. :wink2:

Has anyone tried this with a Votive glass? Not sure how I missed these but I hate the way wicked Palm candles burn so this might be the perfect solution. They are so beautiful seems like a winner! You have inspired me to give it a try.

Great job!

I did try them with votives too. I prefer using the t-lights because of the cleaning factor you would have with using the votives.

So pretty! Is there a photo tutorial anywhere, Im confused on how to center the glass with skewers etc.... They look so nice. I make alot of palms and hate to see them disapear, LOL! So this would be great!

BTW, I have found the LX wicks to work great in palms. Centered melt pool, good flame height, excellent throw, no mushrooms and with the right size no breeching! I really think LX wicks were made for palm wax. :wink2:

I totally agree! I make palms too and LX are the best. :highfive:

I'm confused on how you install the glass into the candle as well...? :undecided

You did a beautiful job! WTG! :drool:

• 2 months later...