Fav hot pour soy or soy blen?

I'm wanting to switch to another "hot pour'' soy or soy/blend because of batch inconsistances and the constant need for retesting everytime I order another slab of wax.

So what would all you hard core candle makers out there recommend for a hot pour soy or soy blend wax that stays consistant for wicking from batch to batch and still has a great appearance and hot throw?

(also, I'm fond of the LX wicks and hope that someone here that uses that particular wick with good results in a particular soy or soy blend wax can help me out)

I love EL soy wax. I do blend with J50 and have very good results. I am looking to replace the J50 because it has become so pricey so I am open for suggestions as to what else to try in place of J50. Good luck with your search for new wax.

Right now I am using 100% soy from Millcreek. I have been considering changing, right now I am looking at the 464 from SoyCandle.com.....now if I go with that "blend" can I still say 100% soy or soy blend? I like be able to say it is all natural wax. Thanks, Deb

Right now I am using 100% soy from Millcreek. I have been considering changing, right now I am looking at the 464 from SoyCandle.com.....now if I go with that "blend" can I still say 100% soy or soy blend? I like be able to say it is all natural wax. Thanks, Deb

You can't say it if you use a blended wax that IS NOT 100% soy! You can say it's a soy blend but you'd probably have to also disclose what the mix of soy VS parrifin is.:o

I don't believe you have to say what kind of wax it it. Yankee doesn't. The big guys say soy wax but it sure doesn't look like any all soy wax I have seen. I have never seen the type of wax listed on a candle, just soy or veggie but never the percentage. And most times not even that just the name and scent, maybe what city or state but not always. I would not use paraffin if you want a soy candle, there are plenty of soy waxes out there. Maybe you can't pour hot but all waxes have their quirks???? JMO