Kaleidoscope

Pink Grapefruit and Sugar Cane

Saddle Shop

Chocolate Silk

Stone-Wash Cotton

Ultimate Vanilla

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie

Wrangler Butts

Ile Flottante-ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!! TRUE TRUE SCENT LOVE IT!!!

Buttercream Frosting-DA BOMB!! TOTALLY TRUE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING!!! YUMMY!!!!

Chocolate Silk-TO DIE FOR...I LOVE LOVE THIS AND I'M NOT FOND OF CHOCOLATE SCENT!!! But this one is definately a keeper and very different!!!

Stone-Wash Cotton-I'M NOT FOND OF CLEAN SCENT BUT THIS ONE IS REALLY GOOD!!! TRUE SCENT

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie-I SO WANTED TO DRINK THIS...IT'S GOOD!!!!

Hugs

Dani

Stone-Wash Cotton-I'M NOT FOND OF CLEAN SCENT BUT THIS ONE IS REALLY GOOD!!! TRUE SCENT

How does this one compare to a clean cotton/country clothesline/fresh linen? I have all of those and LOVE the clean scents, but I'm scared of duplicating something I already have.

How does this one compare to a clean cotton/country clothesline/fresh linen? I have all of those and LOVE the clean scents, but I'm scared of duplicating something I already have.

I think this one smells different than the other fresh linen/clean cotton types I've tried. Not quite sure how to describe it - still smells like a fresh laundry scent but it's different somehow - doesn't have that sharp edge to it. This is my favorite laundry fragrance and I do think it's worthy of getting a sample.

I think this one smells different than the other fresh linen/clean cotton types I've tried. Not quite sure how to describe it - still smells like a fresh laundry scent but it's different somehow - doesn't have that sharp edge to it. This is my favorite laundry fragrance and I do think it's worthy of getting a sample.

I agree, it's very crisp clean laundry scent....almost like...ummmmmmmm

rich fabric softener/crisp clean.... I can't really pin point it. It's really different and very refreshing.

Dani

HTH LOL

I agree, it's very crisp clean laundry scent....almost like...ummmmmmmm

rich fabric softener/crisp clean.... I can't really pin point it. It's really different and very refreshing.

Dani

HTH LOL

Well good...because I ordered before I got a response! LOL Thanks ladies :)

I use Good Lookin Cowboy, and it has a strong leather scent with a hint of musk. At the craft shows that I have done so far this season it has been a great attention getter, everybody has wanted to know what a good lookin cowboy looks like. Most people that have bought it from me are horse back riders. It has a very good hot and cold throw. You can smell almost every where in the room that it is in even when it not lit.

Pam