Finally did it!!

Steph in tx

I attempted to make GL's Raspberry Mint Jelly once before, but forgot to add fo :mad: ! That was a couple of months ago. So this time I paid attention to everything...

RasMintJelly2.jpg

Anyway, this was colored with Peacock Dye Red. I added alot of drops, and it's more of a mud red than really red, but it's got spec's of green for the mint in it. This smells so good!!

Next is a blend of ICS's Chocolate Kisses & Sugar Milk, I did a blind swirl on this one. I probably should have use some cocoa powder to make it a little darker. But of course no swirls on the inside!! :cry2: It smells so rich!!

ICSsBlindSwirl.jpg

These are not as prudy as the swirl queens we have on here...but it was fun playing!! :bliss:

Thanks for looking!

I really love doing CP Soaps!! I'm just working on getting some made for now...I kinda like the fresh out of the mold look for now, it's just that. One day I would love to master making them look more professional...but I'll deal with that down the road. They both smell so wonderful...I might have to hoard the Chocolate Kisses w/Sugar Milk for myself....lol

Thanks for the comments!

Lovely soap! I love love love making it, planning, measuring, melting, mixing, pouring, coloring, swirling.... I dream of where to buy lye (well, I did before I got a 50# bucket - I will tell you all about that some day).

The easiest professional touch is to bevel the edges. You can use a vegetable peeler or get a beveling tool (Soapmaker Man makes one, or you can get from Kangaroo Blue and others). But that can come later!