Bunny!!!!

dcroome2005

It's more meant for full bodied hair MsDammit. On flat hair, I'm afraid it might weigh it down. When I get ready to get reformulating to add one for finer hair, can I send you a sample? It'll be a few months though...

Appreciate all the comments ladies! I'm still blushing!!!

It's more meant for full bodied hair MsDammit. On flat hair, I'm afraid it might weigh it down. When I get ready to get reformulating to add one for finer hair, can I send you a sample? It'll be a few months though...

Appreciate all the comments ladies! I'm still blushing!!!

Sure, I'd be a great guinea pig-I've had more then one hair stylist cuss my hair out, lol.

MsDammit, in the mean time, go pink!! (sunsilk)

My hair is a little on the thick side, but it has horrible split ends, broken off everywhere, and just plain in bad shape. It has looked a LOT better since I started using Sunsilk.

Edit to add: the Fructis (long and strong) works great as well. I go back and forth between the two.

I, too am one of those with baby fine hair! It is really hard to find shampoos and conditioners that wont flatten and weigh down our hair even more!

I have tried the store bought anti frizz serums to no avail!! They just leave my hair greasy and weighed down!! I hate products in my hair and when I do, I use a minimum amount!

I will be watching for when Bunny creates her Fine hair formula and will give it a try!! Us fine hair people need control and body/volumizing to our formulas! LOL

Good Luck!!!

• 3 weeks later...

My 13 year old granddaughter whines like crazy when she is out! She has very thick, curly hair and swears by Bunnys stuff!! I tried it, my hair is limp and thin - and it does 'weigh it down' - need the body and volumizer kind of stuff - yea Bunny get to work! Anyhow, the anti frizz and conditioner is just awesome and I really do believe since my granddaughter has been using it, her hair is absolutely beautiful!! What a difference it has made!!

(keep blushing girlfriend....your stuff rocks!)

Bunny,

Thank you so much for the bath bomb. Will try it tonight. I appreciate you throwing that in there for me.

Ladies- I got more conditioner. Of course, more of the Blackberry Jam Cookies. YUMMY

Gingerbread Cookies smell AWESOME.

Herbal Ice smells like peppermint and I love it.

Can't wait to use them!!!

Bunny, Again, thank you for being my conditioner supplier :D