HMMMM?? Weird Email???

jdscreations

Has anyone ever received an email from someone soliciting your products to sell on a nationwide basis. I received an email today from someone who represents some retailers and they were interest in my candles? I have personally never heard of this company. Is this the type of email that you guys would respond to or just trash it. When I checked out the site there is a fee to have my stuff in their network??? I just think that is a little fishy. But, I would really hate so see a legitamate opportunity (sp, sorry long day, apparently forgot how to spell) slip through my hands.

TIA

Dawn

I got one e-mail from a company but did not open it.So get another and same thing did not open it.Did though make a effort to check it out and all I read was it was a scam so I won't be interested. I don;t have a clue what they were offering but looking up the company answered my question about being legit.

LynnS

It was called VendorPro. I trashed the email, especially after googling the company.

Yup, that's the one. I hear from them, like monthly. Each time the email comes from a different person and mentions different items/scents they are interested in. I googled them and from what I read, it's best to stay away from them. Apparently others who signed on paid quite a big fee but nothing ever got done for them i.e. no extra sales were realized after paying the fee.

Yup, that's the one. I hear from them, like monthly. Each time the email comes from a different person and mentions different items/scents they are interested in. I googled them and from what I read, it's best to stay away from them. Apparently others who signed on paid quite a big fee but nothing ever got done for them i.e. no extra sales were realized after paying the fee.

It just sucks that there are people out there like that. You never know who to trust anymore. My DH says if they aren't local or no one recommends them, then forget it. :angry2:

OH Well!!! Thanks everyone

Dawn