Who in your opinion....

slyfoxy46628

Who in your opinion has the best fo's? I have only tried two places-BCN and Aztec. I like both places but Aztec never has a sale. Also, I've heard not so good things about Just Scent and was wodnering if their fo's were weak like I heard. I would love to try new places so please help me out. Thanks!

I have only tried two places. Candles & Supplies and Just Scent. I tried Candles & Supplies when I first started. I was just learning and that could have been why, but I didn't fall in love with theirs. Their shipping about killed me, too. I have been using Just Scent for about a year. They are only about 30 miles from me, so shipping is reasonable or I can go pick it up. I LOVE their FO's. As with any other place, they have had some that aren't as strong as others or that I just didn't care for. Some of their stronger ones that I have found so far are Vanilla Buttercream Crunch, Pumpkin Pie Spice, My Mama's Blueberry Cobbler, and Chai Tea (just to name a few). I would certainly recommend that you give them a try. Their customer services is excellent!

Paula:yay:

My top 4 are:

Daystar www.daystarsupplies.com (top quality oils)

Indiana Candle Supply www.candlesupplys.us (great oils, great prices & service, have Never been dissappointed with any oil from them)

Aroma Haven www.aromahaven.com (awesome oils,they also carry all the old SoapNCandles oils, which are SO good. But they rarely run sales though)

Just Scent ( I LOVE them for Bath and Body products(they get mixed reviews in wax) & they run a new sale starting EVERY Saturday!!) www.justscent.com

Some others, off the top of my head that I've ordered from & that others seem to frequent are:

www.wholesalesupplies.com & www.millcreek.com & www.thecandlesource.com & www.naturesgardencandles.com & www.fragranceoilheaven.com

I order alot from the above co's. The next few co's have top quality oils & are slightly more expensive & I only use a few oils from each of them, but they are considered top notch:

www.scent-works.com www.sweetcakes.com www.soapsillywholesalesupplies.com www.oldmillfragrances.com

Hope I didn't give you too many!!!!!

There is no single one place that has it all. Different suppliers have different great oils. I cannot say that I have ever had anything from Aztec that was great. BCN has some really good ones. Their clearance Pumpkin Pie is awesome. Natures Garden has some great ones too. Their Downy Lavender Vanillla is great. Green Leaf has some strong fo's too. Their Stonehenge is wonderful. I hope how soon Peaks gets more Cinnamon Bun in because I cannot keep enough of it poured. My best seller by far this year.

I started with BCN and loved the Country Berry Hotcakes when mixed with the Cream Brulee.

I also love Verbana Berry mixed with Cream Brulee...

Candlescience has an awesome Cranberry Marmalade, Cream Brulee and Bananna Nut Bread!

Just Scent did not work with my soy wax, so I cannot rave about them...

Smelled great OOB though!:grin2: