Has anyone seen.......

mbrown

These burners anywhere? I would love to purchase some wholesale. They are so cute but I don't want to pay $25 each for one. If I paid that much .........then what would I sale them for $50........I DON'T THINKS SO

function openWin( windowURL, windowName, windowFeatures ) {return window.open( windowURL, windowName, windowFeatures ) ;}56905.jpgHigh Heel Burner 2

Availability: IN STOCK

Our Price: $24.95

addtocart.gif

[Add to Wishlist]

lleft.gifOil Burners

Here is the link. Scroll down tot the bottom of the page.

http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=24&CFID=262737&CFTOKEN=12329344

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to place an order with http://www.scentoils.com/default.asp. for the high heel burners but I don't want to spend $100. They have very good prices on the burners.

If someone would like to order with me that would be great. You can order any style but the total order has to be $100. I would like to order within the next week. If I no one wants any I guess I will have to just order by myself.

Just PM me is anyone is interested.

• 1 month later...

I think I found a place that seems reasonable on price. This may be a good Co-op for someone. I have no idea how to do one so if someone wants to start it, please do so and I will jump on board.

http://amplic.net/category.php?cid=34&xcSID=36taoshurk5moprbbnvtafsn07

and

http://amplic.net/category.php?cid=35&xcSID=36taoshurk5moprbbnvtafsn07

THIS SITE IS WHOLESALE ONLY

MINIMUM ORDER IS $250.00 INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING

IMPORTANT:

MINIMUM ORDER IS $250, PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR "TERMS & CONDITIONS"(All free shipping in continental US only).

<FONT color=red>"Try Our High Quality oil"

<FONT color=green><I><FONT size=3>We are sure, You will agree we have the Best Product, Best Service & we offer the Best Techincal Assistance "WE VALUE OUR ONLINE CUSTOMERS, WE RECOMMEND FOR FASTER SERVICE THAT YOU CALL US AT 1-800-889-6828"

Amplic USA, Inc. is a manufacturer and importer of CANDLES, CANDLEHOLDERS, SCENT OILS, AROMA BURNERS ,CATALYTIC LAMPS and OIL LAMPS. Our wholesale distribution center is located in El Monte, California.

We produce high quality products such as candles, electric oil warmers & variety of candleholders and burners, made of pewter, metal, polyresin and glass .

In order to maintain the highest quality of fragrance oils, all of our oils are produced in U.S.A.

New distributors are welcome. Should you have any special requests or questions, please feel free to call us at 1-800-889-6828 or e-mail us at sales@amplic.com.

Since I first posted this thread. I was able to find this shoe for the same price listed on this site. The only draw back was that I did have to place $100 order and it shipped from CA and I live in GA so the shipping was pretty high.

Anyway I just wanted everyone to know that I sold out of these during the holidays. Everyone loved them.

I may do a co op with this place (I need a couple of days to see if I am up to hosting one) because they have free shipping....which is great.

If someone want to host I will order ;)

Exactly what kind of oil do you burn in these? Also what is the difference in the two prices? They look the same to me except one has the candle in it. Or is that it. You pay for the candle being included.

Glo

Ok, I think I figured it out. The 11.00 ones are electric??