Christmas soaps! cut pictures added!

KJohnson

I am working with the paper from the coop...here is what I have so far....I am using my Misty Creek Mold...So in a few hours I will cut them and post another picture!

I hope these come out great! Thanks for looking!

Kris

OK I made more...so a full Misty Creek mold of these cuties! and I cut them. Sorry about my photography skills!

Im gonna be up all night makin these soaps!

I am no expert on these...but... here is a little tip...I poured my first layer (white) let that cool...spritz with alchol then put my graphics on...and lightly spritz again...then I took my finger and dipped it in the clear MP that I had melted and cooled...and lightly smeared it over each graphic..kind of like sealing the graphic in before I poured all the clear in the mold...so that nothing moved.

Just wanted to share!Thanks Kris

post-1508-139458411526_thumb.jpg

post-1508-139458411533_thumb.jpg

post-1508-139458411534_thumb.jpg

Looks good.

I see with pouring a whole slab and then adding the photos it's hard to get each photo centered on the soap.

The look pretty darned centered to ME-the only one that is a BIT (hardly) off, is the wreath and I like it off centered like that. ;)

I think you did an EXCELLENT job on those Kris, they are sure to sell. :)

So, is the bottom CP or is it all MP?

:thumbsup:

I cannot wait until my M&P from the co-op gets here so I can play with MY paper!! Hurry dang it!! :D

Thanks Michi,

I would love to have EVERYTHING in my world PERFECT....lol but this is reality....I am so with you on the off centered thing!! And once I cut these...you really cant even tell.

Thanks for the nice comments Michi..Im having so much fun making these..Im gonna run my self out of paper and ink in now time!!

I am using MP and no color and no scent. I was afraid of discoloring...and I thought...most people who buy these probably wont actually use them ..and hopefully wont mind that they arent scented..hopefully they will buy them because they are cute!!

Thanks!

Kris

Well they look PERFECT to ME! :)

Symetric is sooooo boring and overrated anyway!! LOL

I'm glad you're having fun with this technique, I'm just anxious to try it myself. :)

I hear ya on running out of supplies, I have a feeling I'm gonna wish I had bought more paper in the co-op-dang it!!

I DID buy some more ink (and of course lots of M&P in Barb's co-op) in anticipation though thank goodness. ;)

I'm thinking the same thing on people not wanting to actually use them, but just display them, cuz they're just tooo cute/pretty to use. :)