I am in DAYSTAR HEAVEN!!!!!!!!

Raggedy Dani

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, don't get me started on Daystar!! I could go on and on about Stacy's oils. I absolutely love them!! I have so many and love to make them all. I just put Starry Eyes in a body/linen spray and I can't get enough of it. Her stone-washed cotton is awesome also. Very strong!!

I love the Better than Sex Cake also - use that in a body spray also!

I could ramble on and on.....................

Missy

This is what i got....I didn't get peach jam cheesecake and Precious moments

soo that's coming next week..out of stock :(

8 ozAlmond Cheesecake Tart

>>> 8 ozAutumn Celebrations

>>> 8 ozBlackberry Jam Butter Cookies :

>>> 2 ozCandied Fruits :

>>> 2 ozCoconut Pear :

>>> 8 ozCozy Lil' Store : 1

>>> 8 ozCranberry Banana Jam : 1

>>> 8 ozDecadent Orange Fluff Cake : 1

>>> 8 ozPeach Jam Cheesecake :

>>> 8 ozPrecious Memories :

>>> 16 ozRhubarb & Berries Compote :

>>> 8 ozMi Mi's Kitchen : 1

>>> 16 ozMulled Spices & Cider :

>>> 8 ozNanny's Country Pound Cake :

>>> 16 ozSpiced Waffles with Caramelized ApplesT

>>> 16 ozSpice Market : 1

>>> 16 ozI'll be Home for Christmas

and you're right, Stacey is a doll to work with.

What else should i get...hahahaha all these are fabulous!! i'm thrilled with them and I can't wait to make my goodies in them!!!!

Dani

I love the Blackberry Jam Cookies, can't wait to pour the orange fluff cake, but for something unique, try Turqouise. I love it! Oh, and Spice Market is good too. I can't wait for the slow time, I want to test so many of hers. I put the Cuppa Chai Tea in melts, and I'm unsure of that one.

This is what i got....

What else should i get...hahahaha all these are fabulous!! i'm thrilled with them and I can't wait to make my goodies in them!!!!

Dani

What? No Buttercream Frosting? Daystar's is THE BEST!!!!

and no Vanille Banane? no Cinnamon Glazed Baklava? no Buttermilk & Honey(great spa type scent)? Raspberries & White Roses(beautiful as a splash/mist)........I better stop now!!! Maybe we can all hope for a surprise sale soon;) ?I'm tempted to order tons of samplers & finally try EVERY FO I've never tried yet!!!!

What? No Buttercream Frosting? Daystar's is THE BEST!!!!

and no Vanille Banane? no Cinnamon Glazed Baklava? no Buttermilk & Honey(great spa type scent)? Raspberries & White Roses(beautiful as a splash/mist)........I better stop now!!! Maybe we can all hope for a surprise sale soon;) ?I'm tempted to order tons of samplers & finally try EVERY FO I've never tried yet!!!!

I AM WORKING ON MY 2ND ORDER AS WE SPEAK HERE LOL

BUTTERCREAM IS ON THE LIST

BUTTERMILK AND HONEY YES

HONEY AND SHEA YES

CINNAMON BAKLAVA...GONNA CHECK ON THAT ONE..LOL

I DID GET ALOT OF CLASSIFIED OILS YET COMING LOL

DANI

I would love a 'surprise' sale myself, lol

Oh good, I'm winding everyone up! But I mean it, I'm tempted to order enough sampler packs so that I can test EVERY single one of her oils!!!! Every time I try new ones, I'm convinced that I'm missing out on all the others I haven't tried yet! We are entering dangerous territory here, aren't we! :yay:

Kaybee I have soaped raspberries and white roses, brown sugar, paradise, precious memories, and I think it was the ultimate vanilla. All were amazing, but brown sugar made the best soap. WOW! I have had many others made in soap by others.

I just HAD to step onto this thread, didn't I? You see what you made me do? I just HAD to check out her website and just HAD to order some sniffies. I know once I get them I will probably HAVE to order some more!! Ya know I'm on a tight budget and I was doing really good until now! LOL!!! I'm gonna have to keep on walking past you next time with hands over my ears 'dum dee dee dum' I didn't hear you!!

:tiptoe:

I just HAD to step onto this thread, didn't I? You see what you made me do? I just HAD to check out her website and just HAD to order some sniffies. I know once I get them I will probably HAVE to order some more!! Ya know I'm on a tight budget and I was doing really good until now! LOL!!! I'm gonna have to keep on walking past you next time with hands over my ears 'dum dee dee dum' I didn't hear you!!

:tiptoe:

ohhh that took GUTS to go order sniffies....lmbo talk bout holding back!!

I just took the pludge...sold all my just scents oils and brought out Daystar oils...and LET ME TELL YA....*REMOVING YOUR HANDS OFF YOUR EARS*

THOSE OILS ARE DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :D

you'll love them all!! they're nice and loud...AND YUMMY...like I said

i'm in Daystar HEAVEN....doing my la la la happy skippy dancing by...hehe

Hugs

Dani

oh BTW...yeah i sniffed to much oils today! :D:laugh2::laugh2: