I am in DAYSTAR HEAVEN!!!!!!!!

Raggedy Dani

I love the Blackberry Jam Cookies, can't wait to pour the orange fluff cake, but for something unique, try Turqouise. I love it!

Ok I love the blackberry jam cookies too, but want more blackberry jam.

I have the turquoise and will get it poured. Tell me more about it though, because it sits in the middle of the pile as something I wanna do, just not on the must-do list.

I'm so deflated that I opened this thread. Why oh why do I come to this section LMAO!!

I know it ain't New Year's yet, but I promise to get my FO addiction under control.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great thread .. if that is okay to post? :D

my fave at the moment is "Ile Flottante" from the dreamy desserts collection ... aka "heaven in a bottle" as one of my customers stated.

OH MY GOSH! good! :drool: i want to drink it and not share any...lol

stacy

Yeah you sent me this sample with my order. Had I imagined this was the year that the bakery lovers would be out, I would have invested in your dessert collection. Doesn't mean I can't tantalize them in the future.

Oh, the Blackberry Jam Cookies is divine (and I don't use that word often). Turquoise, gosh, it's hard to explain but it's so sensual to me. OOB it is nice, but in wax it is so "turquoise" I do mostly bakery scents, but my gosh, the turquoise is one I horde for myself. I'm not even offering it.

I have to stay away from DayStar or else my entire line is going to change!

Ok I love the blackberry jam cookies too, but want more blackberry jam.

I have the turquoise and will get it poured. Tell me more about it though, because it sits in the middle of the pile as something I wanna do, just not on the must-do list.

I'm so deflated that I opened this thread. Why oh why do I come to this section LMAO!!

I know it ain't New Year's yet, but I promise to get my FO addiction under control.

Maybe we can all hope for a surprise sale soon;) ?I'm tempted to order tons of samplers & finally try EVERY FO I've never tried yet!!!!

I am a new DayStar customer, and I have to say that Stacy's FOs are out of this world. I have been searching for an awesome Buttercream and several people recommended DayStar. So, even though I didn't want yet another FO supplier, I went ahead and tried the Buttercream. And I think I also bought 2 sampler packs! Well, I am hooked!! I haven't gotten around to pouring all the samples I bought, but the ones I have poured are great! I want to try some more of Stacy's FOs, and stock up on some of the ones I've tried, so a DayStar sale would be just the perfect fall treat!! :yay: Just don't tell my husband! I have to empty out the boxes and put bottles away before he gets home so he doesn't know I've bought more candle stuff!! :wink2:

Susan

Oh, the Blackberry Jam Cookies is divine (and I don't use that word often). Turquoise, gosh, it's hard to explain but it's so sensual to me. OOB it is nice, but in wax it is so "turquoise" I do mostly bakery scents, but my gosh, the turquoise is one I horde for myself. I'm not even offering it.

I have to stay away from DayStar or else my entire line is going to change!

You suck! LMAO! OK it's moving up into the must pile. Just remind me to get with it. I love turquoise anything, so why i haven't done this is beyond me. Now I'm taking your word lol!

I'll be keeping tabs on you, and every day asking if you poured it yet! :shocked2:

You suck! LMAO! OK it's moving up into the must pile. Just remind me to get with it. I love turquoise anything, so why i haven't done this is beyond me. Now I'm taking your word lol!

great thread .. if that is okay to post? :D

my fave at the moment is "Ile Flottante" from the dreamy desserts collection ... aka "heaven in a bottle" as one of my customers stated.

OH MY GOSH! good! :drool: i want to drink it and not share any...lol

stacy

This is my current favorite one as well....LOVE it! Pistachio Ice Cream is just like the real thing too! I love the cuppa chai tea...and the list goes on. :D

Anyone try Apache Tears? Purple Haze?

What I love about Stacy's oils is that they are so unique. I just can't get enough of her Starry Eyes. It smells soooo good!!

My whole line could be just Daystar oils. I even love the Cake Batter! :drool:

What do you all smoke in Florida? :shocked2: LOL!!!

I think that is one of the most unique scents I have ever smelled. There is something in it that I can't pinpoint, but I do love it.

I recently tried Turqoise and could not figure out what the smell reminded me of, then my DH smelled it and said it reminded him of an ashtray :shocked2: I think that is the only FO that I not very fond of.

Ok Ok.. I hear ya all loud and clear!!

I am heading over to peek at the site, and maybe try some samples myself :D

I am a HUGE Bitter Creek oil fan, my customers rave about my stuff. Soo.... let's see what DayStar has to offer :D

Not to bash Bittercreek or anything....but DAYSTAR scents kick bittercreek scents to the curb, it's super strong good stuff...

so far i did....better than sex cake scent...OH SOO GOOD...definately better than SEX lol

and Creme de la cream...it's soooooooo good!

now i'm off to do few others ones....lol

Dani

Oh, Good Lord, I just breezed over "some" of her scents....HOW do you all decide????? They all sound fab!!!:drool:

That's why we need to drop subtle(or not subtle!) hints for some kind of special sale on Sampler Packs so that we literally CAN try them :DALL:D !!!

ok...I just got some more samples from Daystar and I just smelled the "Wood Violet and Sugar Maple" which is awesome by the way but it smells just like "Breakfast At Tiffanys" from Peaks. If anyone has these two give them a sniff and let me know what you think. Also has anyone smelled "Cake Batter" burning...I just smelled and it seemed kinda bitter...maybe I have to get it is some wax and see what happens.:tongue2:

Oh Man I'm Still In Heaven...got More And Yummy Scent Today

Buttercream Frosting

Ile Fon ....i Need To Check Spellin Lol

Honey And Shea

Nut Shoppe

Sticky Caramel Buns

Apple Pan Dowdy...wow I Love This One

Wow I'm Telling You...i Love Love Love Them!!

I'm Soooo Happy Here....

You Girls Won't Regret This.

I Made Bath Bombs With Rhubarb And Berries...mmmmmm And Bombs With Green Tea Stoffle...mmmmm Mmmm

Off To Create More Goodies.

Hugs

Dani