Labeling sinus candles

quietgirl2004

mmm... you're treading. You might want to call it something calming or fresh air something... I did that with my kit for this season... I had menthol lip balm, a votive, menthol/camphor rub, camphor bath bombs... but I couldn't label them as "healing" or anything like that because of that purpose.... So I'd probably stick with (as I said before.. I repeat myself a lot :D) ..soothing, calming (Fresh Air Calming Candle?).... something of that nature....

"Cough Drop" for a sinus candle? Yuck. I'm getting visions of something not so pleasant, if you can imagine.

You know how stupid some people are. Someone would probably try to carve a hunk of it off and use it for a cough drop.

Ya....NO, dont call it Cough Drop! That does sound like something unpleasant!

I'm not knocking your idea Candle Man. Under other circumstances it think it would be a good idea. It's just that she linked "sinus" to it and that conjured up images. If it was a simple eucalyptus scented candle I think cough drop would be a good name.

Now for a sinus candle, how about just calling it "Medicine Man" or something like that?

I just thought of another thing--"ear" candles. Think anyone would be dumb enough to use the same concept with "sinus" candles?

I could see a jar decorated with a cartoon neckscarf and thermometer, maybe a stuffy red nose, to hopefully get the point across without having to call it a "sinus" candle.

Maybe call it Cold Comfort.