Does anyone know where to get something like this..

Melly

Check out this site, they specialize in stuff for partylite, home interior etc and they have tons of different sample cases, look under jewelry and makeup too, they have more cases there. They also have the little plastic containers like in the link you posted, I think they are under sample containers under candles. http://www.getorganizedcandles.com/enter.html

HTH!

I haven't looked yet but you may find something in the camping section, luggage section, crafts or scrapbooking, just a thought.

I do sew maybe I could come up with something that would fit a standard container on the market and make them.

There is this http://www.thesage.com/catalog/PerfumeryTools.html?mmsID=ee8470fce40153180707ad6cf01a8039

but it is for oils only and is very high priced.

post-219-139458379231_thumb.jpg

Angela, the little black cases are plastic, they have container wax poured in them and velco on the back. You simply remove the little black case from the bag, open the flip up lid, smell it and velcro it back on the bag. When i used to have mine, I had the bag labled with all the scents in alphebetical order, that way people knew where to return them to. Was a great set.

Candle Man, let me know if you and your sewing machine come up with anything, velcro strips and 1 ounce seamless tins might be an option. The bag basically had two folding boards that went inside, these had the containers attached to it.

I use a soft-side tackle box from Wal-Mart for my samples case. I came with 4 plastic cases that I keep my tarts in and it has 3 other decent sized compartments. I can fit one of each size candle in it, my three boxes of tarts (with all of my scents) 3 or 4 bars of soap, a whipped butter and a bottle of lotion, plus a little extra. (it also has a cup holder pocket!);)

I have also looked at the scrapbooking storage bags that have wheels.