Ever Heard of.....

Ya know what, It might have been a company, but it has been like 4 years ago. Maybe they went out of business. ponco candle. I actually still had the jar laying around here, i guess it got tossed during spring cleaning. Yep I did a search for this supposed to be company.

they absolutely are showing pictures of a yankee candle display there...no if ands or buts about it....when you click on the jar candle link though there is no jar available to purchase that looks remotely like a yankee...:confused: why in the world would they do that if they are selling their own candles? it makes no sense to me at all unless they are a candle shop that sells all different types of candles....very strange...lol

Went to their about us page and this is what it says under the yankme candle pic...

Yankee Candle Dealer!

We offer the full line of Yankee candles including Yankee Jars, Votives, and tarts. We sell the best for less. It's a fun place to shop because there is something for everyone right under the same roof! So come enjoy the Pocono Candle Shop.

I don't think I would sell another brand against my own candle line...hmmmm

I agree with you Bee and I saw it too and thought," They're using the same jars and labels and knocking off Yankme!" The when I saw their jars I was like HUH?:tongue2:

Maybe it a ploy to draw the unsuspecting Yankme customer.

Personally, the dars are different but the look like cheap plasic jars and I can't say as I care for the. They're 4oz hex jars are fine

The other thing that really turned me iff was the double wick. I just can't do double wick candles. I have had a bad experience with double wick jar and won't try another.:undecided

Yes, they are selling yankmee!!! Can you believe it? Probably to get people to buy their stuff as well. I never heard of a candle co join with others? There is something on there that states they are selling yankmees. Well their candles weren't all that to me, just a small throw of scent. It like you have to let it sit all day, but never smell it in another room.:undecided

they absolutely are showing pictures of a yankee candle display there...no if ands or buts about it....when you click on the jar candle link though there is no jar available to purchase that looks remotely like a yankee...:confused: why in the world would they do that if they are selling their own candles? it makes no sense to me at all unless they are a candle shop that sells all different types of candles....very strange...lol

Yes they did have a 3 or 2 wick jar candle. I only bought one jar long time ago. Never went back. Just don't get why they including Yankmee?:confused:

I agree with you Bee and I saw it too and thought," They're using the same jars and labels and knocking off Yankme!" The when I saw their jars I was like HUH?:tongue2:

Maybe it a ploy to draw the unsuspecting Yankme customer.

Personally, the dars are different but the look like cheap plasic jars and I can't say as I care for the. They're 4oz hex jars are fine

The other thing that really turned me iff was the double wick. I just can't do double wick candles. I have had a bad experience with double wick jar and won't try another.:undecided

LOL Can't believe this was mentioned.

Pocono candle outlet was 1 of my fav places to go all growing up.

Yup. That's where I grew up. lol

Now when I go home to visit, I go there to see what they have and to get price ideas. Never by their candles anymore.

Now that I know what a "real good" smelling candle should smell like I just look.hehe

But...They do have the best candy section you ever did see.

Barrels of loose candy to buy...yummy.

Everything else they have is just to over priced for me.

Thier carved candles are cool, but Bruce puts them to shame.

Ok, I just happen to be going down home tomorrow. I'm driving right by there.

I have to stop for a candy fix. lol

Gee thanks for bringing it up....There go the teeth & waist line....:D

LOL Can't believe this was mentioned.

Pocono candle outlet was 1 of my fav places to go all growing up.

Yup. That's where I grew up. lol

Now when I go home to visit, I go there to see what they have and to get price ideas. Never by their candles anymore.

Now that I know what a "real good" smelling candle should smell like I just look.hehe

But...They do have the best candy section you ever did see.

Barrels of loose candy to buy...yummy.

Everything else they have is just to over priced for me.

Thier carved candles are cool, but Bruce puts them to shame.

Ok, I just happen to be going down home tomorrow. I'm driving right by there.

I have to stop for a candy fix. lol

Gee thanks for bringing it up....There go the teeth & waist line....:D

I saw the mention of fudge on thier site. Made my mouth water just thinking about it. Lucky girl :D