Looking for a great Pumpkin Pie FO

Malamute

I just made container candles with Pumpkin Crunch Cake from Natures Garden and it really smells great, not real spicy like all the others. I also have been searching. I also poured the pumpkin pie spice from natures garden and it is not as spicy as the others I have tried and I think it is going to be good. If you get it don't go by the smell until you have made it. Also like perfect pumpkin from WSSP. hth

I have the Pumpkin Crunch Cake from NG, LOVE it! I have Pumpkin Pie Spice from JS and like that too. I just want the plain pumpkin pie, like the version from Yankee Candle, and not one that smells like too much butter if you know what I mean.

you might try thecandlesource.com their the great pumpkin smells like fresh pumpkin with a touch of spice or their pumpkin/vanilla smell to me like a pumpkin pie with whipped cream on top.

how about a pic of the dogs, i love malamutes.

I ended up getting Pumpkin pie from RE it was the former Longwycks version. I was a tad nervous as it was spicey in the jar, but I tested a tart today and it was AWESOME! As for the dogs, Blizz my boy is my Avatar and he's also giving my son "hugs", my son is 6 ft. tall, his mom Mora is the one laying on the floor, she's a Canadian show champ and a MOOSE! LOL!

s2010014.jpg

My two think little dogs are sqeaky toys! LOL! Blizz is about 125, Mora is pushing close to 100, she's supposed to be about 85, but she's older and doesn't show anymore. Blizzard has Wakon in his blood, a giant Malamute bloodline, his daddy was was 155 pounds on a light day! LOL!

I just poured Pumpkin Pie Close out from BCN last night and UMMMMMMMMM what an amazing scent my house smells so delish!!! Is still smells awesome tonight I have a few tarts sitting on the kitchen table and I just have to show them off, this scent is a keeper for sure!!! I made grubby cake candles out of this scent and I am positive, that they won't be around long~Yum~O:drool: !!these babies will sell fast!!

Sue Ann

• 2 weeks later...

I originally asked the question about your dog, and haven't ever responded. I also have a beeeeeautiful Malamute. I searched and searched for a malamute breeder and was getting ready to make a trip to NC or something and then found one practically in my backyard!! They only live about 5 miles from me, so I was able to visit him soon after he was born and usually make it once a week till we could bring him home. That was one long 8 weeks!! He's four now and sitting in the chair next to me. Thinks he can fit in a chair at 130 lbs.

Anyway this is him before,

herculeslittle.jpg and after herculesbig.jpg

By the way, have you seen 8 Below???!!!!???? Great movie for us mal lovers. Two of Hercules' relatives were in the movie. Gotta Love the Dogs!