Opinions on my label..please

KJohnson

Even though I really liked the ones I saw last night, the one on the right is a definite improvement. I read the other comments, and they were exactly right about your company name needing to be more prominent.

Some fonts are just "stronger" than others. There are many attractive fonts that will just now "show" even with bold or increasing the point size. My word processing students used to have problems with that when we would have our lessons on flyers, etc.

Just goes to show that constructive criticism can be sooo helpful.

(Ducking) But I vote for another font still. I do like it darker! I promise! I just think there's another font that might be a tad better. Where is PA with her font list lol.

Lol no need to duck..Im still looking for a diff font....I need a "country looking one"

I will find it sooner or later.

Thank you everyone for your input!

Kris

I prefer a bolder font but to be really honest with you, the jar and the label is just too plain. If you were to change the label to oval and brighten up the color;) maybe a yellow, red or blue gingam print(sp) something to make it come alive because right now its verry drab and looks like it was written on brown paper bag and you ran out and didn't have 1/2 inch more to cover just a bit more of the jar. Ok, so now I guess I better duck and:lipsrseal

I prefer a bolder font but to be really honest with you, the jar and the label is just too plain. If you were to change the label to oval and brighten up the color;) maybe a yellow, red or blue gingam print(sp) something to make it come alive because right now its verry drab and looks like it was written on brown paper bag and you ran out and didn't have 1/2 inch more to cover just a bit more of the jar. Ok, so now I guess I better duck and:lipsrseal

LOL, no need to duck, I realize that not everyone understands the simplicity of country! But thanks for your feedback, that's what I'm after here.;)

and just FYI...I wouldnt want to "cover" the jar.

Oh I didn't mean cover the jar! what I meant was make the label a tad bit larger. And I understand the simple understated country look but it doesn't have to be drab. Just thinking if the colors were brighter it might attract more attention. I like the whole country look and find it charming when done with cheerful colors. My grandfather sold home made syrup from his farm and he packaged it in cans and had a very simple label and the thing that caught my attention was the can...LOL..I'd never seen syrup in a can but the point is there was something that caught my eye;)

Thank you ..again.

I cant make the labels any bigger..this is the size they come 2x4. I really like these kraft labels. Im still working on the label...lol and once I do print the one I like..Im sure I will change it again.

Thanks everyone for your input!

Kris