Citrus Blend EO CP Soap

Michi

OMG you guys, this smells fantabulous, I hope this turns out!! mg13.gif

The first pic. shows more the true colors of this soap but it's a bit blurry, and the second one shows my swirlies (again crossing my fingers that they went all the way through this time!) better. :)

citruseosoap.jpg

citruseosoapswirl.jpg

I can hardly wait to cut this!! At least I won't be home tomorrow (working at my son's school Fall Carnival) to see it and think about, but really hope it'll be ready by tomorrow evening. Can you tell I'm excited about this batch??! :D

Oh you guys, I'm soooo bummed about this soap, see I put some lemon and lime peels in it, and it just RUINED the soap, some of the peels turned black and discolored the soap around them, plus when I went to cut it the peels just made the soap a big ol' mess. :angry2::(

Soooo, no cut pics. of this soap, sorry, it is now just a bunch of blobby chunks, I'm hoping I can salvage. mg13.gif

The scent is OUT OF THIS WORLD strooooong, I'm serious!! This is coming from someone who likes everything strong if that tells ya anything. ;) LOL

I'm trying to figure out an easy way to melt it down and swirl it (yah right-miss swirl impaired here) into a plain unscented batch-any tips hints etc??

I just don't wanna waste this, as I only had a one ounce sample of this EO, and it was pricey, and smells sooo dang good ya know??

Ok, slinking off to my soaping corner now. Bolt.gif