Having a great year at the shows!!

Sherl

WOW! I am having sooo much fun. 3 weeks ago I did my first $1,000 show and this past weekend had my first $1,000 day. Need to get pouring and ording to get ready for the next go round. Am tired still but very excited about the rest of the season. Want to sit down and start planning next year. :yay:

Congrats! I'm so happy for you!!!:yay:

Nayarx8-You shouldn't be afraid. Just think if you don't do a show-you won't sell anything! LOL You should go for it. I did my first show this year and only sold 3 candles and some tarts but I'm not discouraged. I sold alot of my flower arrangements though. I say go for it!!:D

I have not done my own show yet, but my home church had a sale last weekend. It is called the Lord's Acre Sale and is held in Galax, Va every year. It is alot of area churches, kinda like a festival but you can not use any electricity and everything must be handmade. All the food sold is cooked on grills or in large kettles. It is fun! I sold $200.00 worth of candles so I think that was pretty awesome!:yay: I know if I ever decide to get my own booth at a show I will be very nervous!