Pink Ribbon Embeds

Candybee

I made some Breast Cancer Awareness M&P soaps for some of my friends. We used to do work for the Komen Foundation so I thought they would appreciate the soaps. They're made with clear aloe vera soap and the embeds are plain white soap base. I scented them with Peach and Lotus Blossom and they are driving me crazy.

post-3620-139458410422_thumb.jpg

post-3620-139458410425_thumb.jpg

post-3620-139458410426_thumb.jpg

Those are so beautiful, and that was a thoughtful thing for you to do. My ladies aux group has asked me to do some M&P pink soaps for our breast cancer awareness. I don't have the pr mold, so I'm just going to do some in a smiliar mold to yours shaded pink in Angel Wings.

I really like those. I have been searching for an awareness ribbon embed mold to make some candle toppers. The only one I found was at Almost Heaven and I'm reluctant to order from there, with her customer service issues. Would you mind sharing where you found yours?

I really like those. I have been searching for an awareness ribbon embed mold to make some candle toppers. The only one I found was at Almost Heaven and I'm reluctant to order from there, with her customer service issues. Would you mind sharing where you found yours?

I got them from candles and supplies. I went there to pick up a few things and saw the mold and just had to get it. I actually got it to make pillar candles with the pink ribbon. Still haven't gotton around to making the pillars yet.