** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Season is starting to heat up - what scents are you working on for the next week?

I still need to do something in Lemongrass/Ginger for basic stock, and a bunch of honeysuckle bath bombs. I just brought a display of my "stuff" to my day job, and got a whole bunch of orders ;)

I think I got a complement - "wow, you're just like a high class Avon lady" :)

Good luck to anyone with shows this weekend!

I finally get to play!

and thanks to the classifieds I have a bunch of new fo to try. the first will be mango spice in astrolite "g wax (found 2 lbs when I cleaned out a tote). I'm thinking a 3x6 round.

(any ideas on a wick size to try?)

then I'm going to thry to make soap (again) maybe this time it will turn out.

Show time on Saturday (again.) I have a lot of leftovers in the pot lol! Testing funky stuff that as soon as we're happy with it, I bet people will want something else lol!

Fingers crossed that the weather doesn't heat up too much or I'm going to file a protest with Mother Nature that this is fall, not summer.

When I get back Sunday though, I'm sticking more Solas FOs into soap for some testing. Besides three people have my arm torqued to make the samsara (a scent I don't wanna share ;) )

Testing scents, etc. with 8 oz jelly jars. Haven't done these jars in several months and have new waxes and scents. Also helping out with a huge charity golf tournament. Wanted to go fishing offshore, but I really need to do this testing.

I'll be busy pouring for my first fundraiser..woohoo, and I have my first show coming up in Nov. and a home party near the end of the month.

Here's what I'll definately be pouring, maybe more who knows..

Christmas Buttered Rum

Honey Graham Cracker

Satin Sheets

Vanilla Lavender

Pomegranate

Cranberry Orange Spice

Mulberry Spice

Brandied Fruit

Country Christmas Tree

Fall Harvest

I'll be pouring 9oz Balmorals and 8oz Square Masons in all of the above.

I also have to work on labels and hangtags.

And, if time permits, I really want to play with a new lip balm recipe I've been dying to try.

Good luck and good weather to all those with shows this weekend!

Happy Pouring! :yay:

I finally get to play!

and thanks to the classifieds I have a bunch of new fo to try. the first will be mango spice in astrolite "g wax (found 2 lbs when I cleaned out a tote). I'm thinking a 3x6 round.

(any ideas on a wick size to try?)

then I'm going to thry to make soap (again) maybe this time it will turn out.

hi chopsgirl you finally get to play.. :D :highfive:

After doing nothing last weekend (had the grandkids all weekend), I am going to be busy pouring to prepare for my open house at the end of the month and the craft fair in early November. Also making air fresheners, wax melts, and firestarters. I'm taking three days off work next week to have fun playing in my wax! Can't wait!! :yay:

Show next weekend so I am making soap and soap kits for kids. Just got my critters and dinosaurs kids soap molds so I am working on them this weekend. Got some cherry, orange blossom, kiwi, and bubblegum FOs for soap so I am making some fruit colored kids soaps in the molds. I also got the rubber duckie and scrubbies set so I am also making the soap sets for kids. The duckies are so cute-- and they squeak too! I just got them from C&S.:yay:

I'm testing out my new GL 70/30 this weekend. So far I love it! :D I just finished pouring my 3rd tester. This last one was in a pint jelly jar - Ivory colored with GL's Banana Nut Bread FO. The two before that are in 8 oz wide mouth Tureen jars.. One was Cranberry colored with BC's A Northwood's Christmas and the other is Gold with NG's Gingerbread.

They all have beautifully smooth tops!! And the cold throw is great!! :yay: