What's in a name....

mysticglow

.... I am working towards the eventual re-open of my business. I have decided to change the name and create a new image. I am working on my much smaller product line and the design of a new logo and labels. Before the time arrives to re-open I intend to have everything in place. Logo, labels, website, etc.....Now the problem is I can't come up with a name. :tongue2:

I've thought about trying to use my kids names in some way but not sure if that is too cheesy. Thought about using Twelve Oaks (the street I live on) but too many companies with that name already. I want something upscale but not snooty. :Dand I'm not into the Prim theme.

I know there are lots of really creative folks here and I hope someone can inspire me. Please????

Just in case...my kids names are

Andrew Casey

Alyssa Tori

A ACT (you need a child with an N name to make it proper English lol)

Actually something upscale eh? hmmmm.

I always liked your screen name, but what was the name of the business before? (Forgive me for asking!)

So Glow just won't work will it? Or Glow in another language? I'm mostly brain dead right now so I will have to stew on this lol.

A ACT (you need a child with an N name to make it proper English lol)

Actually something upscale eh? hmmmm.

I always liked your screen name, but what was the name of the business before? (Forgive me for asking!)

So Glow just won't work will it? Or Glow in another language? I'm mostly brain dead right now so I will have to stew on this lol.

The original name was Mystic Glow. :D

Here's a few names I've been thinking about......

keeping it simple..

Andrew & Alyssa (Candles, Gifts and Bath & Body) << or some variation

..two different names for two different products :confused: may be too much though

Alyssa Bath & Body

Candles by Casey OR Casey's Candles

Andrew's Home Fragrance

Hmm, maybe my brain isn't working so good. I need to think on this a while.

I was going to suggest have another kid lol! (Ducking now)

Ansa Catori ... it could be a medievel language for light of life. (I'm reaching, but combining names)

Actually the fun with this could be in making up a story of wonderment (it is late, I know. Stop or start thinking.)

Illuminati Candles - Control your world.

Acta - Candles speak louder than words.

Isthmus Candles - Connect with us.

Nouveau - Freshest candles in town.

Piddlywax - The cutest little votives anywhere.

ZincWick - Wicks with pure minerals.

Good luck. I even had trouble naming my pets, so I know what you're going through. :laugh2:

That is so NOT going to happen!!!!!!!!! :shocked2:

My kids are 13 and 17 and there is no way I would want to start over at this point. You're right it is late and so I'm off to bed.

I'm with you girl. Mine are 17, 20, and 24. There is not waaaaaay I would want to start over.

No time for little ones. I've got product to make :yay:

I'm with you girl. Mine are 17, 20, and 24. There is not waaaaaay I would want to start over.

No time for little ones. I've got product to make :yay:

HEY LOOK AT ME!!!!!! I'M THAT VICTIM...BUT I LOVE IT...LOL

HERE WHAT I HAVE....

18YO JUSTIN, HE WAS 15 , CORY 16YO HE WAS 12...WHEN I HAVE MY LITTLE PRINCESS....BREEZY...SHE'S NOW 4 YEARS OLD....

JUST IMAGINE ME SAYING OH 4 MORE YEARS TO GO WITH YOU BOYS AND THEN I'M ON VACATION!! NOPE THEY TURN AROUND AND SAID WELL NOW YOU HAVE 18 YEARS TO GO WITH YOUR NEW BABY...LMBO UGH

BUT I'M NOT COMPLAINING CAUSE NOW I HAVE MY LITTLE PRINCESS...LOL

SHE WAS A BLESSING.... :D

BUT I DID SAY WHEN I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT...IT BETTER BE A GIRL!!!! LOLLOLOLOLOL

HUGS

DANI

Got some great ideas. Keep them coming. :D

Never thought about "Alyssa Andrews" as if it were a last name. Hmm, might have to give it more thought.

And Scented, girl, we've already covered the having a kid thing. Not happening!!! I might consider borrowing one. ;) My dh's name has a N, that might work.

And Scented, girl, we've already covered the having a kid thing. Not happening!!! I might consider borrowing one. ;) My dh's name has a N, that might work.

I got it ... but still ... you could have for me and call it N :lipsrseal

I really like the CassaTori (Cassa not Casa though) ... practice your accents lol. It really rolls off the tongue and to me sounds romantic (till someone comes back and says it means something not so good lol)

Oh wait, we don't need that N now ... (keep in mind it has been a long day lol)

A Mystic CAT

or

AMystiCAT (like Aristocats)

Sorry if I ask, but why don't you keep Mystic Glow? It's really beautiful.

CassaTori, Casatori, read and said in italian are (sorry!) horrible. Cassa is chest or cash... casa is house.. and tori is bulls.

But maybe in english they sound different, adn you aren't in italy!

uhm reading your kids names.. what about Alyew? Don't know exactly you can pronounce it but to me it's nice.

Or Andys. Something simple, I don't like too long names, I was thinking about Alyew Candles. or Alyew Light Creations.

ok ok I'll let go!

Hey Scented, it does not so good too LOL, but the way I read and hear the words it's completely different than yours.. so maybe in your language it has a beautiful sound!

but I was not sure there were all those letters in Mystic's kids names.. I will go and read again!!

ok, my little brain has produced something:

A New (letters from Andrew) Blyss (letter from Alyssa, the letter change from i to y can be a particularity).

Also, "new" means that you are starting (again).

Too funny, even if I know you all read at my back LOL!!!