wax close to idaho??

Not sure where in ID you are, but I'm just a little north of Spokane WA very near the Idaho border. I order wax from Seattle (Let It Shine and Swan's) and from Peaks too. Pricewise it works out almost the same from either place for me by the time I figure up price/lb plus shipping. There's Moon Glow in Spearfish SD too...

Lori

I live in Mullan, ID and it really surprises me that Coeur d' Alene, or Spokane doesn't have some place to buy supplies. I've looked all over.

I'm checking on Missoula, MT next. It's only 2 hours away.

I buy my wax from candlescience. I have bought fo's from Peak though.

I just ordered some boxes from Let it Shine, and a fo from Pourette. They are both in Seattle.

Brambleberry is in Bremerton. (I don't know if that's spelled right) It's early.

Linda Nelson

Sorry to disappoint you, but I live in Missoula and there is nothing here. I get everything shipped to me. I have been thinking of taking a trip to see me sister in Seattle just to check out the suppliers over there - but don't tell my sister that!!

I just found out yesterday that there is a supplier in Spokane - haven't had a chance to call yet (darn job and all), but it's Waxation. I was told about this by a lady that used to sell candle supplies in Spokane - she says they only do wholesale though; according to her you have to buy several cases at a time. I don't know if it's okay to post their contact information here or not?

Hmm.Doesnt sound promising since i am in Boise . I have looked for supplies from salt lake city but all seem really expensive.

I will check out these reccomendations none are very close to me but who knows;)

Thanks - Paula