New Soap & Lotion Jars

hello...i don't post a whole lot...enjoy reading tho...and i have to tell you that i love those jars!! you mentioned one could buy those lids....would you mind sharing what supplier carries them?

sooo cute!! :)

If you email me I can tell you where the lids can be bought. I make mine, but do have a source as well.

I have to agree that the bows are a bit too large and the hang tag is as well. It does look very country and homemade and that's what you wanted but If you scale down the bows and place them under the rim of the jar and use a label it would still look very country and home made. I mean the jar itself screams that. Were you trying to cover the rim of the jar? because I think it adds to the whole country look.

I like the concept, but agree that I'd like to see more of the jars.

How about if you made a bow or just a knotted tie and then attached it with a rubberband around the neck so you only have a touch of material in the front and it wouldn't be in the way of the lid etc.

Just a thought.

Plus this way you could make up a ton of bows/ties and then just assembly line attach them to the jars.