Made this today , please tell me what you think

Brandies22

cool containers...but I would do them in oranges and yellows and reds in harvest, autumn leaves, or a pumpkin scent

They actually look like they might be made with left over wax. The small amount of white around the edges and swirled around the top kind of look like steric or TD which is what i get when i use my scrap carving wax to make melts with. Might be why the color is brown also. (we always called the color of our scrap wax "sandalwood" to make it sell better) LOL

Either way they must have test burned great since they are for sale with price set and everything on her web page already.....

Bruce

they did burn very well, it's on the website, but only for testing, nobody but the nice people on this site even knows about my website

OIC, I wondered about that since the site was kinda on the thin side for product.

Was the brown color on purpose or was my guess right about using scrap wax to test with? I just cant get over how much it looks like a little steric or TD floating around on the top.

Bruce

thanks for all of your feedback , i didn' t want them that color it just kind of happen, not really sure on what i was thinking, and for the white on them ,i don't know why that happened either, i've only been making candles for about 9 months , still learning