Autumn Rustics

judyvega

Those are great looking! You know, I use PQ for my pillars and I can do a somewhat rustic look but when I look at candles like yours, it makes me want to switch to parafin for my pillars. Do you mind me asking what wax you used? I love the way you have so many fall colors in them. Good job!

I always enjoy looking at the gallery pics, but today has really been enjoyable. These candles are beautiful. All of you are doing such lovely fall colors and color combinations!

Damn, wish it weren't so late cause now I'd really like a bottle of wine and an aromatic candle.

Fantastic Job!! And you are giving them away??? Those are some very lucky people, who will be on the recieving end of that gift!!! Would you mind sharing with me how you get those beautiful colors blended into that candle in the patteren you have~~PLEASE!!!! PM me if you would like or even e-mail me, but I would love to know how it is done???:D

Sue Ann

Thanks for the comments, I appreciate them. Sue Ann, I can't do it right now, but later today or tonight I will give you the instructions, or you can check out this link which is explanatory, as well. :)http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3538&highlight=layered+rustics

I'm giving these away as bunco prizes Thursday night. :)