Business Name Opinions - LOGO uploaded, opinions wanted!

daniedb

Caroline Candle Co.

Caroline Candles

Which is easier to remember, and easier on the eyes and most appealing in terms of image? I mean, what do you think of when you see the name?

UPDATE: Here are the label mockups I'm working on. Which of the two do you like better? The last one is my parent company logo, and I'm looking to make sure I stay consistent with that image.

post-424-139458379062_thumb.gif

post-424-139458379084_thumb.gif

post-424-139458379105_thumb.gif

Before you possibly really start to like the first one, check with your State regarding names and what is allowed. Here, we are not allowed to use any variation of Co., Company, Inc., etc., in the business name unless you are actually incorporated. I'm not, so couldn't put Co. on the end of my name (which I had originally planned) :(

Gotcha. My parent company, Henry & Co., is in the process of being incorporated, so as soon as we finish the whole deal, I'll check the other. I actually want to run it as a dba under Henry & Co., so I'll have to find out the legality of running a Co. as a dba.

Thanks very much for the reminder!

I have not checked yet with the state, but I have checked website availability. Many variations of the CCC are available, so I'm good there. I'll be doing the state checks and all the other dba junk next week after Labor Day is past.

Thanks SO MUCH for the opinions. I'm leaning toward the first one, too...DH prefers it as well.

guess I am the odd ball, I like the middle one. I do agree that the first one goes better with the style of the other.

For whatever reason I don't like the big dot in the middle of the line, not sure why. I also think there are a few to many spaces between Candle & Company.