Grrr...is it only slow for ME?

daniedb

I haven't gotten an order in ages! It seems like forever. I was closed for a month and a half, during our move, but I still got a few orders during that time. It's just been dead!

I'm counting on it being that slow time before the fall buying picks up. Please don't tell me that y'all are having phenomenal sales and going like gangbusters...as much as I want everyone here to have success, I don't want to be the only one in this boat! :undecided

something to do with the way our business is right now. Mine seems to go in spurts. It will be very busy and then very slow and then busy again. I also think that people are concerned about the price of gas and also of supplies and all that stuff. I think and hope that once things settle down it will get back to normal. When you have so much invested in your business it is tough when things get really slow. I am sure it will get better. Soapymomma

Yea it is for me too.

I think the Hurricane has caused slow business because of HIGH Gas prices & cost of living not going up to help offset it. Also the un-certainty of what is yet to come from the hurricane. There will be alot of items with price increases from the hurricane because the gulf port not being able to receive products to get to the consumer.

I think alot of people are not getting out as much and really watching their money during this time.

I hope it picks up for the holidays but IMO I think this is going to be a slow holiday season in sales.

I need some items but am holding off buying anything right now until I see how things turn out with the economy the way it is.

It's been really slow here the last couple of months. Finally starting to pick up. In the past couple of days, I've gotten a nice order from a repeat customer, a new local wholesale account and a new account in Washington:cheesy2: . I sure hope this is a sign of a great fall/holiday season.