Bath Salt Containers

bebedahls

Me and my daughter found some crock whit canisters at walmart with the spoon on the outside that work really good for us. We are giving them as christmas gifts this year.

gi41957.03.jpg

They look something like these but they are white. I think they were a set of 3 or 4 and real cheap under $10

Me and my daughter found some crock whit canisters at walmart with the spoon on the outside that work really good for us. We are giving them as christmas gifts this year.

gi41957.03.jpg

They look something like these but they are white. I think they were a set of 3 or 4 and real cheap under $10

Ohhh, those are cute. Ya know, I never thought about using something that wasn't see through! I really like those. Dang.:bow:

Sheesh - Darwin that website doesn't want my business, :confused: lol. Wont let me save it to my favorites. Says 'web site protected by copy write laws'. Ohhhh wellllllllll.....I suppose I could still type it in manually. Yanno... by hand. With out the aid of cookies... alll byyy myyy sellllf. <siiiighhh> :D

Sheesh - Darwin that website doesn't want my business, :confused: lol. Wont let me save it to my favorites. Says 'web site protected by copy write laws'. Ohhhh wellllllllll.....I suppose I could still type it in manually. Yanno... by hand. With out the aid of cookies... alll byyy myyy sellllf. <siiiighhh> :D

Maybe they are having site problems. It let me save it but won't let me scroll down! Ummmm, cookies.

gi41957.03.jpg

Aren't those 3 different sizes? I love those canisters but I would want them all the same size

Not to hijack this thread, (but since I'm so good at it) Does anyone find glass containers can cause the salts to get mushy. I don't sell them so I don't really make a ton but I was just wondering if I'm going crazy.

Karen B

I add a bit of cyclo to my salts. This prevents them from getting mushy.

Liz D.