Candy Corn CP~Warning-Scary soaps pics added

elitenaildesign

Ok, i hate it when I pour and miss the mold~soap went everywhere. I hope someday I can get a good slab mold instead of this crappy one I have now.

I have black on the bottom, orange and yellow in the middle with black on top. The candy corn smells sooo good. I cant wait to cut it tomorrow night. It did behave pretty well, but I moved so fast thinking it was going to trace really fast, so it could have been better.

These new pics turned out pretty bad, getting pretty brown. I think these fall under a scary halloween type. Yuck!!

DSC00993.jpg

DSC00992.jpg

DSC00990.jpg

DSC00991.jpg

Looks great!! Can't wait to see it cut!

I'll have to check my Candy Corn...might have to try this. Texas Brat, if it is B&B safe, won't it be o.k. for any type of soap, since it will be washed off?

O.K. hurry and post pics of it cut!! lol

It should be Steph. A lot of times b&b fo's that are not designated soap safe just means that it has been tried and will seize, rice or not hold it's scent OR that it has not been soaped/tested for that particular application.

Elitedesign, I can't wait to see it cut!

Candy corn has a lot of vanilla in it, so hopefully it wont discolor on you too bad and make you lose all of your pretty swirls!!

That nasty "vanilla monster"! It's a shame we can't keep those fo w/vanilla, the color we intended. I have only done a Leather and Lace cp batch...and I knew it would turn brown, so I took out some to stay white. Brown soaps are still good!! As long as they smell good and lather....color is not an issue with me :drool:

Embrace your darkened soap! It still looks good, and bet it smells great too!!

LaVida~ok, your first batch makes mine look a little better, ha ha:naughty: , But your second batch looks so great. What a geat save!

I really should have taken picture's of the 3 layer bar before it turned on me... it really looks like poop... I wasn't going to post it, but I figured, why not..*l*....

That was my first attempt at rebatching.....Thank God it worked out.... :D